Vericocele surgery complication

I am 30 yrs old and had a vericocele surgery performed about 3 months ago. I had my check up appt with my Dr about six weeks after surgery and he said everything looked normal. Ever since the surgery my left testicle has not subsided in size and is still about twice the size of my right and doesnt feel the same as is it did before the surgery.. My right testicle is larger and feels harder. Along with the difference in size, I experience discomfort and some pain when wanting to run or excersise. I figured after 3 months I should be getting back to normal but have not seen any changes. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my left testicle? I cant see my self living with it like this permanently as it does cause me pain and discomfort when being an active man.

Gav
     How are you? Varicocele surgery is a simple one and patient’s resume to their normal activities with in 2 days. Varicocele repair has some risks like, recurrence of varicocele, infection, accumulation of fluid around the testicles etc.

To confirm what it is, you need to get a ultrasound scrotum done and visit a urologist for physical examination. I think it is due to increased size of the swelling in the testicle that is causing the pain, rather than the swelling itself.
Consult a urologist for further assistance.
Best.