Urology Community
Vericocele surgery complication
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vericocele surgery complication

Hi,

I am 30 yrs old and had a vericocele surgery performed about 3 months ago. I had my check up appt with my Dr about six weeks after surgery and he said everything looked normal. Ever since the surgery my left testicle has not subsided in size and is still about twice the size of my right and doesnt feel the same as is it did before the surgery.. My right testicle is larger and feels harder. Along with the difference in size, I experience discomfort and some pain when wanting to run or excersise. I figured after 3 months I should be getting back to normal but have not seen any changes. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my left testicle? I cant see my self living with it like this permanently as it does cause me pain and discomfort when being an active man.

Thanks

Gav