Urology Community
Vibration sensation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Vibration sensation

I have been experiencing a vibration sensation in my anus. Should I have this checked or will it go away?
Tags: anus
it will probably go away but you should get checked to find out what it is.
hi  I have had the same sensation for the last 3 weeks..  I was wondering if you had any info on what is going on?
Avatar_dr_f_tn

This may be a nerve related symptom.

I just have a few questions:

What are the activities or events that surround the onset of your condition?

Have you been engaged in some activities or events lately that could have contributed to your symptom (eg new set of exercises)?

Any previous history of instrumentaton or surgery?

Any history of trauma or injury to the area?

Have you had frequent urinary tract infections?

Any problems with sexual function or response?

Do keep us posted with your answers.

The only Med history I have had is High Iron.  They thought it was Hemochromotosis but found i didnt have the markers for that.  I have done Phlebotomys to lower the Iron.  I have had no other surgery or anything.  No problems with sexual response. No trauma..

I have been having headaches and my anxeity hase gone way up..  I have never been bothered by Anxeity and now it is high..  The vibrations feel almost like a gushing or buzzing while walking or when i tap my back or the chair im sitting in.  

Very wierd to say the least..  
This is something I've experienced in both my anus and my penis.  Almost like it's in my prostate.

Dr. Vanessa, in case you read this, there are a TON of posts on the men's health forum under a subject called "buzzing penis".  The symptoms for all of these men range the gamut, but they all have one thing in common - a feeling almost like a cell phone on vibrate is going off somewhere in their penises or anuses, or between.  Very unusual to say the least.  We keep hearing it may have something to do with pudendal nerve entrapment, but we're looking for a doc's take on this.

Thanks!!!  
I guess Dr. Vanessa left us hanging!!
I have now had, for about 2 weeks, the same exact sensation, a vibrating sensation that I could only describe as being in my ***. Very weird. I could feel it when walking down the street, or I could manipulate it by tapping at the base of my back, or even on the area between my penis and anus. I thought, "this is just one of these weird things the body sometimes does", but it is not going away.

I have been getting more nervous about it, because I've started to also notice that my testicles feel slightly numb as well, and I'm feeling like this must be connected.

Today, I decided to do some self examination, as awful as it may seem, and it's hard with a mirror in the bathroom and having to get into a position where I could see my anus. Sorry if this is graphic, but I need to try and explain this.... Anyway, I noticed at the edge of the anus, kind of half in, half out, a small red 'thing'. I can only describe it as that it looks like a woman's clitoris. It's on the anus at the part closest to my scrotum, so the front side, not the back side. When I gently touched it, it made the vibrating sensation. Just to be sure, I would continue to touch it, very gently, and at intervals and rhythms that I could be sure would correspond with the vibrating, and it largely did.

So, this is why I think this thing may be related. I don't know if it is a hemoroid, or what. I have never examined my anus before, so I don't know if this is just a part of it, and I didn't know, or what?

Needless to say, it's a really embarrassing thing to ask the doctor about, but I realize that I could be dealing with something serious, and I had better go. I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this before....

Thanks,
I have been experiencing this vibration from my anus for 5 days now. I don't understand why this is happening. I am on medication for hyperthyroidism and I don't know if it has anything to do with that.
i have had this same sensation about a year and half ago, and i went to two doctors that looked at me like i was out of my mind or on drugs. they both had never heard of such a thing and my normal physician said that i didn't need a rectum check and they both were able to look at the area of my scrotum( which is where i get the sensation from) and around my anal and were like ... are you sure it's not in your head? NO ! i replied. My balls ! well i did go away until just recently I've been under a lot of stress and it returned. could this be stress related. or some kind of urinary infection.
OMG! I never would 've dream I would come across so many people who describe the same feelings I have been having in my anus ..groin or inner bowel area!! It can be described as a gushing, pulsing, throbbing..cell phone vibration in my pocket...like sitting on a motor..my heart is beating in my ***..a cat is purring in my lap...and STILL no definitive responses from anyone in the medical field!!!!  Let me add my medical background: Had bleeding hemorrhoids.two years back...surgically banded.. Recently had bleeding after evacuation...this is when i noticed the vibrating sensation..and at the time it was very powerful..scared out of my mind..was afraid to go to sleep! I have since felt it off and on but it was less intense then originally. I believed at the time that maybe a hemorrhoid was pulsating due to being engourged with blood, sort of like when you stop the blood flow to a body part and then it rushes back in.
Bonjour

J'ai 26 ans, j'ai le meme soucis, vibration niveau a*** de temps en temps, surtout quand je suis assise, je ne sais pas pourquoi, enfaite c'est comme des micro vibration, quand je suis assise, coucher, des fois debout, et des fois rien, je ne comprends pas.
Aidez moi svp.

Avez vous des idées de se que sa peut etre?
Why can't we get an answer for this. It is very disconcerting. I did have a large hemorrhoid about a year ago.

The only other thing I've noticed unusual, a few months back I was having a creamy taste in my mouth, inexplicably. I could be sitting watching television and suddenly taste like I just drank milk.

I am having this stupid problem as well. It's losing me my mind! It started last Friday. I feel vibration in my anus it comes from time to time for all the day long. No pain, yet it's just disturbing my life. I can't live with this wired filling any more please advice.

I had a bacteria in my stomach a month ago.
I work under pressure. So, I do have stress in my life

I appropriate your answer
I'm a girl but I'm having this buzzing feeling too. Craziness. It started three weeks ago in the vaginal area and it does feel like a buzzing, cell-phone vibaration but not in a pleasurable way lol! Then, a week later it moved to my anal area. I can manipulate it too. Just by lightly running my hands over my underwear it will set it off or wiping after i go to the bathroom. I have had std tests done in the past 3 weeks and everything has come back negative. I am going crazy with this feeling because its on and off all day long, intermittant. My gut tells me its got to be nerve related but then why did it travel to the anal area? Why is it stronger at times and sometimes I can barely feel it? My doctors are puzzled and one said "in all my 31 years of practicing Ive never heard of this." There is no itching or foul oder or yellow/green discharge. The parasite test came back negative... so Im at a loss. I'm scared to have sex with someone just in case this is infectious. Idon't know.... I had amazing, hard-core pounding sex 4 weeks ago... could that have caused the nerve damage? It wasn't trauma though. NOt painful sex. I don't know. I am feeling crazy and I can't stand this. I finally came across this forum and felt somewhat relieved knowing the feelings you are describing are like mine.  Only difference is I"m a girl. Blah. Please, if any of you find out more info, tell me tell us.
ME TOO!!! Wow I have it in my anus as well.  I have had a UTI two weeks ago and herniated disks in my back that end up pressing on my nerves - but I have had that forever.  Hemroids once and a while. Other than that I am a normal 44 yr old woman. Normal sex life (no anal). I guess there is really no "MedHelp" here huh?

I was just at the doctor for my regular check up but it was not happening at that time so I did not say anything and all the tests came back fine except Vitamin D was low. . I had a chest xray.. I dont know I am just throwing everything I can think of out there in case there is a pattern for everyone since the last posters doc have never heard of it! Please repost if any of you figure it out. My guess is the pressing on a nerve thing. Also several UTI's I saw posted...
Figured it out: Piless, regularly called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins in and round the anus and lower rectum. They are far like varicose veins you may see on a person’s legs. Apparently you can get that vibrating feeling from it. Look at below.

http://www.naturalremedyhealth.com/ailments/1878-piles-signs-causes-prevention-and-treatment

Read all the way to the bottom, makes sense to me I have hemroids and it has been itchy a bit down there
I am a girl and have this too. I think it's to do with piles. But can also be down to nerves. I had this some time ago when I had a slipped disc in th neck problem. I had a spams in my shsoulder but then also started experiencing vibrations (like a low level vibrating mobile phone) in my hip and then later on moving to my anal area.
This **** is killing me.

It went away for two weeks. Now, I am having it back between my testicles and anus. Vibration and weird unpleasant sensation.

Pleas people help!
I keep thinking it's my cell phone...really unusual...hope someone finds a cure for this..."phenom" AKA "Tingling Testicles"
My research led me to conclude the buzzing may be related to vitamin D deficiency, which is related to spine and disc degeneration, which contributes to compressed nerves along the spinal cord, and depending upon which of these are compressed, there will be nerve related issues. I have been experiencing the intermittant anal vibrations for about 2 weeks, also a tickling sensation at the tip of my nose.  I was already aware of having degenerative disc disease, and was told last year my Vitamin D was low.  I never took the prescribed dose of vitamin D. After searching for answers to this problem I stumbled on the possible connection.  My vitamin D level was rechecked. Even lower than last year. I took 10,000 iu loading dose on my own to get started.  My doctor wrote a script for 50,000 which I will start today. Already I have seen a decrease in the buzz. I just woke up after getting a good night sleep with no annoying buzz keeping me awake. I will repost in one week to update.
This symptom has vitrually ZERO chance of having any adverse consequence and virtually ZERO chance of a source being found.

I guarantee if you go to a doctor he will give you antibiotics or muscle relaxers or some other random med as he'll have no idea what causes it and hopes it will go away on its own.

Good luck, and don't worry about it.
I had a read of this forum when I had the same problem - a vibrating feeling for over 3 weeks - and was unable to find any answers! Which only made me more worried! So I just wanted to share my experience.
I went to a doctor and was told that the problem is very normal and common in some people. It is not related to a nerve problem, or hemorrhoids or piles. The doctor said it is due to stress and is very much like a tick that you get in your eyelid when you're stressed. In fact this vibrating feeling can happen in various parts of the body and is nothing to worry about. It will go away on it's own - probably when the stress goes away and you start sleeping better. Worrying about the vibrations won't help, particularly as they are supposed to be worse at night.
Anyway, I hope this helps. Remember, stress is one of the biggest killers so hopefully you now have one less thing to stress about!
I have the buzzing, feels like my anus area, and thanks all for describing it so well.  I am not stressed, I might be deficient in vitamin D, and I don't know why it has started three days ago,  I am a very active 46 year old.I do have constipation generally, but no hemroids that I am aware of. Sorry about the TMI?  I did have a minor UTI about a month ago, but that doesn't seem to be related.  I have a gyno check up tomorrow.,  I will ask about it.
I am glad that I am not the only girl that is having this problem. Its been going on for like 5 days. Its weird. When it first happened I thought it was my pad tickling my butt cause it was in my crack, tmi! But it is doing it as I write this. And its a funny feeling. I dont understand. I do have a history of hemriods, DDD, and hyperthyroidism. And I am stressed.. So I fall under all of the categories!
I am sticking with a giant tapeworm going into St. Vitus Dance.
I was wondering the same thing, I get the vibrating feeling when I feel constipated..until, I drink some milk of mag, then it slowly soothes itself out..
I HAD THE VIBRATION FEELING IN MY ANUS AND SOMETIMES MY GROIN AREA FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS.  MY CHIROPRACTOR HAS FIXED IT.  MY VIBRATION WAS OFF AND ON WITH NO RHYME OR REASON.  I WENT, SHE ALIGNED ME AND WORKED ON MY SACCRUM AND SHE SAID CALL HER IF THE VIBRATION CAME BACK.  IT DID THAT NIGHT, SO I CALLED HER THE NEXT MORNING WHILE I WAS FEELING IT, RAN UP THERE SO I COULD GIVE HER THE APPROXIMATE AREA AND IT ENDED UP BEING MY COCCYX.  ITS BEEN TWO DAYS AND NO VIBRATING AT ALL.  SO MY SUGGESTION IS FIRST CONSULT A CHIROPRATOR.  THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I SAW IF SOMEONE HAD A SUGGESTION TO PUT IT IN CAPS :)  GOOD LUCK!
I also have this problem, I am a 21yr old girl and it has been happening for a couple of days now. I am under stress but no more than usual. I have not recently had a UTI and i've never had piles before. It is very annoying, if anyone has any remedies apart from 'it will go away on it's own' please let me know :D
Do any of you guys suffer from anxiety problems?
I need help! I am 15 years old, and ive had this strange feeling in my anus for about 2 years NOW!! sometimes it buzzes sometimes not! but i have this strange numb kind of feeling in my anus, and it feels like its on the outside of the anus! What could it be! It hasnt gone away for 2 years!P Please help!
Im going through the same thing... I just cant believe so many people asking this question and STILL no one has an answer! Surely someone on here has gone to the doctor about it....What he/she say?
I believe that it is nerve/brain related.  I have visited chiropractors that have used EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) machines and the sensation is the same.  I purchased an EMS myself for chronic back pain but had heard that some people use them for strengthing stomach muscles too.  I tried that only once and a couple days later, my stomach muscles were repeating the vibrations without the EMS attached!  That freaked me out and now only use it on my back.
As I have also experienced the anal vibration, I believe that nerves, in addition to added stress, are causing the brain to trigger a reaction.  I experienced that feeling about a week ago but has not happened since.  It makes me wonder if all the electronic signals being generated by cell phones and other digital communications are disrupting our normal brain patterns.
My suggestion would be to turn your phone off of vibrate and don't use any other vibrating devices (dildos, massage, etc.) for a couple of weeks to see if the vibrations go away.  If that doesn't work, maybe (in private) you could try putting aluminum foil over your brain area to block those signals.
This slight buzzing just started with me last night and at first I wondered wth is this. Being my INSTINCTUAL self, I researched this on the internet. This unanswered phenomenon goes back to 2007 with NO ANSWERS and frowns from the medical community.hmmmmm. I immediately (proactive) got on the floor and started meditating and imagined this buzzing to be of the healing sort. I've been having problems with two people at work and immediately thought about them and NO ANXIETY. You may also want to research "buzzing in root chakra", which is where this is coming from. This is either a sinister cover up (due to no answers from the medical community) or a spiritual occurrence. Furthermore, I've never had hemorrhoids like so many have stated as I NEVER GET SICK. Sometimes when we can't get answers externally we have to go internally, thus my taking advantage of this by meditating and forgiving as many people as I can remember; which I've done so far and I feel so great. I went to sleep a few hours ago, just got up and the buzzing is still there in their 5-7 second intervals, no pain at all. This is coming on the cusp of the "internal earthquake" feelings I had a month ago that I also researched and a great deal of people felt as well, yet they have stopped...hmmmm...hopefully the latter of the two possible reasons will bring you some solace my brothers and sisters. Remember, I am someone who NEVER GETS SICK, not even the common cold or flu when everyone else gets it, so SOMETHING MAGICAL, as I choose to see it, is happening to us. May you all be safe and sound. Blessings.
I read this and get even more concerned, I just had this start happening this morning. Of course the power of the internet found something on it, but I noticed that I dropped a few jalapenos into my crotchal area and when I went to go to the bathroom it began happening, I blamed it on the jalapenos at the time, but maybe not now after reading this. Anyone else come into contact with jalapenos?
tlh777,
I am searching for inf for my Mom, she has this buzzing sensation near the rectal area - sounds crazy, but I tend to think, this is a nerve related issue. I am having her take vitamin b12, will post results later.
I am a female 53 years old. I have been getting exactly the same buzzing, viberating sensation for past few days. When I walk is the worse and my anus as well as my bum close to anus gets viberation and electirc shock.

Extremely uncomfortable and it is affecting me considerably.

I have read about Pudental Nerve problem and it scared the hell out of me. Even the diagnostic tests sounds horrible.

I feel so depressed and frightened, in case this does not go away. I have one wave of 2 seconds long, every 4 to 5 seconds! If O dont change my position or lie down it becomes continous.

Could you tell me if you got better and what did you do?
Could anyone please help and give me some answers?
Is this sensation on its own, enough symptoms to have damaged pudental Nerve?

Please reply to ***@****

Thank you

Thank you
Hi, I've been having a very similar... concern. Vibrating in my testicle area. not easy to explain. Thing is, I see a lot of these posts are from men in their 30's and 40's, well i'm in my teens... It's more spread out then i've been reading, but still several times an hour for no more than 3 seconds...
I've started excersising more lately, and eating better, but no sexual activity or anything, and it's kind of concerning me... any answers?
I have the same feeling, started in two weeks, in my anus, like a vibration, too bad. So there are not answers to this problem?
I never had anal sex... but sometimes there are blood in my evacuation.
I'm so sad...
40 year old male here. Same Buzzing!! Quite active. Did a lot of cycling recently after taking the winter off... Could that be related... Makes me think nerve damage?

Not sure if anyone else has these other symptoms... Sometimes feels like I'm letting a an 'air fart'. When urinating, it feels like I'm still 'dribbling' when in reality, nothing else is coming out.

Very strange.
too funny-here I was thinking after just 2 days of this annoying buzzing "how the F do I describe this to a doctor????"........I ma under the most inconceivable amount of stress, and have a disc injury that is seemignly never going to go away. So there is definitely common threads here.

Doubtful I have low Vitamin D but I have just popped a couple regardless to see if it will lessen the buzzing a bit-damnit is aoying, and weird!!!  precisely like sittiing on a mobile phone LOL
Me too, 42 woman, Germany - I've got it for about 4 days now - vibrating anus, like a cellphone. I'm healthy, no drugs taking...nothing wrong, no stress.
I dont know why!

Patricia
I have just experienced this tonight. Feels like my cat was purring at first or that I sat on a cell phone. Well, I have taken a high Vitamin D3 supplement for over 2 months and have been exercising hard core. Thus I have been using the bathroom more. I believe I have hemorrhoids because of the itching and slight burning. I also have had a lot more stress. Reading all these comments I just wanted people to know that it may have nothing to due with Vitamin D.
I'm a girl too, 40 yrs old.  This just started 5 days ago and it's driving me crazy.  I haven't even told my Husband about it because I feel like I'm crazy.  I may have hemroids and I have Ulcerative Colitis and am under a lot of stress.  Are these all related?
Im having the same thing in the area between of my penis and my anus. I can feel it exactly in the muscle that we use to shoot sperm lol (I feel like your the only people who would understand this) or in the only muscle that we (men) could move our penis with or give it a little jump. It would be way easier to do research if we know what the muscle called. The vibration sensation fluctuate as you put pressure in that area for some reason. Where the doctors at! Help
well i think it is stress related..I also have Protalgia with mine and was given xanax ..i used to have the buzzing in my entire body like waves..went to the neuro and they found nothing ,,I also get alot of twitching which is also BFS a benign for or twitching and it worsens with stress..i am learning to cope and it does go away,,,my body buzzy latest a month or so and unfortunaly this has started in my butt regions...blah quit looking things up ..it makes it worse if you think you have something bad,,and also try walking to losen up the back muscles and take a warm bath a couple times a week
Have got this same experience for over 15years. Just to assure you that it is nothing dangerous it probably has to do with the nerves.
I was thinking of ways to describe the sensation. Mobile phone, cat purring, bees etc never came to mind.
Mine came on after i started Thyroxine. I have never put a mobile phone on my anus, but it feel like I imagine it would.
My blood test also said I was very low on Vitamin D.
I saw the vitamin comment above.
How did they manipulate the sacrum? Its in a fixed position and fused to hips/pelvic bones.
I will start on the vitamin D with a few extra and change the "ring tone"(Pun intended) so i dont get the two confused.
Finally!  Someone had the courage to speak to the root of this problem.  "InMyOpinion" has resolved my health issues.  Now if I can just figure out a way to get through airport security with my scrotum wrapped in Alcoa's finest aluminum underwear....  I truly hope he/she was posting tongue in cheek, if not, take cover, they're coming to take me away.....
Let me make sure I understand the procedure correctly.  I am to "wrap my brain in aluminum foil".  Do I need to wash it first?  I wouldn't want it to spoil.
Man... this is very disheartening... can any physicans please provide some explanation ?  I started  experiencing this a few weeks ago after a huge orgasm. My partner was massaging me in the area between my scrotum and anus  and I shot a huge load that landed more than 3- 4 feet away...(huge orgasm).. I noticed my urine stream got weaker abit after that  and about a week later, this throbbing began and never stop.. I'm getting this throbbing between the scrotum and anus like every 3 minutes nowadays nonstop.. Can someone help ? I thought I check out with this community before heading to the  doctor. I'm currently without work and insurance. Thanks.
Omg  i have had the same sensations for a week and the weird thing is that i was looking for a phone that keept vabrating and nowere to be found and i realized ir was my rectum because i would feel it when i was walking  even seated and it Will come and go. I'am  really scared is  messing my life bad iam scared because i dont have the money to get seen  and is not only that i have more simptoms :-(-(:-(:-(:-( :-( i hope you get better :-) i hope you understand my english
I cannot believe that so many people are having this weird sensation. I at first thought that it was coming from some sort of vibration from under the house as I noticed it while I was sitting a chair at the table. I then switched seats with my granddaughter as I thought it was so odd that I was getting this vibrating feeling in my anus. They thought I was crazy. Well its about 4/5 days later and it is happening all the time. I only notice it when i sit down though..it lasts a few seconds..then gone. It is not painful...just very very odd. It can go on all day...have no noticed it at night as in waking me up vibrating. I think it is so odd..and thought right away it must be nerve damage..I have not done anything to my anus...no anal sex, no vibrators up there or anything. Only thing I can think of was a sore butt over a week ago...think it was a hemmoroid flare up. It is most peculiar and I cannot believe if this is a medical forum..not one reply from a doctor. I am tempted to have anal sex and just get it hard and furious up the butt...hoping it will stop...its driving me friggin crazy...happening now as I write this..I know I am not sitting on a vibrator or cell phone and no bees are lost in my anus...but dammit...that is how it feels!!
Could this be a result of all the GMO Franken Foods we have been fed? makes me wonder....am sure we will hear more  about this in the future...
Oh Lord.  Me too - almost a week now.  Female, late 30s, highly stressful time.  This was making me insane.  So thankful I found this forum!  Has anyone actually found a remedy?
hi every 1
well i was getting a bit worried ! . thought it was just me lol
well i just experience this feeling when walking running , but never when sitting or relaxed , so looking at all the posts and tryng to fiquire all of this out , i think it could be something connected to nervous system movement etc
Intense and continuous vibrations in groin and spine started 5 days ago, even my teeth are vibrating. not under stress or had any injury but thinking about it mild vibrations on my left side above pelvis have been there for some time on and off. I too though my mobile phone wasnt working properly!!  I went to A and E and was told by the doctor that he could feel the main artery on my left side side strongly pulsing against my large intestine which was apparently constipated, which I didnt know and as nerves/veins are linked in some way or other in that area it is more than possible the vibrations are traveling,  although he did say he had not come across this before. Have to wait and see if it stops but it is very annoying.
I have Fibromyalgia, which was just diagnosed a month ago, but I have been introduced to a whole new world of weird medical issues.

One thing I'm dealing with is IBS. It was during a bout of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), that I began to have this buzzing feeling in my rectal area. I also have a back injury and feel afraid it could be linked. I found comfort reading your stories! Thanks for posting them. It is not easy for me to talk about my butt, and even more uncomfy to discuss buzzing butt!

I am going to up my Vitamin B, call my nutritionist and visit my doc, in that order. I believe that many illnesses and symptoms are due to dietary issues. Maybe tweaking my diet a bit will help. Will keep you posted.

May we all sleep well!
Kristi, age 46
I have the same sensations. The question is if all this sensations may be product of our own worry or high stress periods? I started to feel this **** two years ago but i am a person diagnosed with anxiety problems. does anybody know has a different opinion or answer to this problem?

Anyone of you have been diagnosed with anxiety problems?
did you ever find out what it was? I've had this same feeling for about a week and now that you mention it, it did start in the vaginal area and does feel like a cell phone on vibrate.... its only in the anal area now and it is soooo annoying! It used to only happen when i wiped the area with toilet paper but now its all the time...... I don't have hemorroids (hemorrhoids) as far as i know so I dont know what it could be and kind of embarrased to ask my doctor in case she has never heard of it...... I also have anxiety and stress but who doesn't....  noone has an answer yet?? I too thought I was just the only strange one, comforting to know that I'm not the only one that feels this weird, annoying, feeling..... any docs out there that have an answer/?/
I have had this sensation a few times over the years and I wonder if it is related to MS as I was diagnosed with it 6 months ago after my first episode 14 years earlier
Exact same problem here. The common issues I've noticed people going on about it back problems and constipation. I have exactly these issues as well. My docs never listen to me so I've given up on them. I'm guessing there's no cure so looks like its another thing to just put up with!!
This was very helpful - thank you for posting something with concrete facts- makes perfect sense - I've been chained to my desk too much lately and suffering varicose veins. Time to move it! I also can't believe I've come across others with this weird problem!
WTH
One week now for me.  tingling vibration like a cell phone going off in my butt cheeks.  Does not matter if I'm standing sitting or laying down.  It last about 5 seconds & starts about every 25 seconds.  Very annoying!  What is it???????
Hi Everybody,

I am a healer and a reiki master and have the same vibration for over 3 months now on and off...

I felt like I had to answer to all of your guys because I believe this is nothing serious but more of a spiritual awakening condition.

I am a healer and I experience vibrations in my whole body on and off.

We are energy and we vibrate at a certain frequency but we are not totally attuned to feel these vibrations.

Anus and penis areas are considered belonging to the root chakra and a vibration in this area is actually a very good sign of energy awakening (its healing).

I also meditated on this and got confirmation from the Universe that this is just an increase in our awareness and nothing to be worried about.
For people that had hemorrhoids, this vibration sensation is healing your body so no worries. For the rest of the people, please don't worry because the root chakra represents the foundations in your life and the basic needs and family, this vibration can also be a spiritual, mental or emotional healing, or a physical healing as I just explained it.

This is probably the beginning of kundalini awakening. No worries.
You can also go on Youtube and look for a "root chakra meditation" or also meditate on the color red at the base of your spine for a more practical way of balancing/getting to know your core being.

Love and Light,
OK I have same buzzing feeling now. week and a half now. I have flat poop and gas has to be pushed out sometimes. IM thinking my vibration sensation may be sue to pushing out these stuck farts. I am 44 yr old male.just had laser surgey on a kidney stone that was too big to pass.Had stent in for one week, then removed. I have acute Diverticulitis and also was on cyprofloaxacin and heard that the cypro may cause vertain permanent things IDK . I have been off of Cypro now for a couple weeks.Still flat poop. No constipation. I drink tons of water throughout day. I heard that Diverticultis can also cause flat poop.Please help