Urology Community
Weak Orgasms (male)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weak Orgasms (male)

I am male in early 40's and have been experiencing weak orgasms. No appreciable change in quantity of semen, no erectile issues. Just not the same powerful sensation as before. Any ideas as to cause. Should I see a urologist?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Just off-the-wall questions: Taking any new drugs lately such as propecia or vicodin or anything over-the-counter? Mixing drugs(cocaine, etc.) with sex? Prostate problems? A urologist may just tell you it is age-related, which will make you want to punch him.
Blank
No OTC, no illicit drugs. I had a physical not too long ago and prostate was ok (exam and blood screen). Think I should still see a uro?
Blank
Repost your question in the Ask A Doctor urology forum and see what he advises; or there is an Erectile Disfunction Ask A Doctor forum. I had a problem mixing drugs and sex and once I cut out the drugs, everything was fine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank