Urology Community
Weaker erections, damaged Corpus Spongiosum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hello!

I'm posting in this forum, because for some reason I have "no priviledges" to my thread in the "ED" forum. How can I ask an Expert in the Urology forum, the daily limit is always exceeded.

Anyway to the point...

I have been doing penis exercises since October 2007. I got my exercises from "www.****.***". Since I started the exercises, I never had erections so hard ever in my life. My purpose for starting was solely to improve myself for my partner, I wanted to straighten my penis, because I have a natural downward curve and I also wanted to add some size to my penis. I got great erections, I gained 1-1.4cm in length, 0.5cm in girth, my veins became more prominent (popping out), because of the improved blood flow.

I did the exercises on and off since I started. I went from my beginner routine to the intermediate routine. The exercises involved me in warming up with a hot wrap to increase blood flow, then light stretches for 10sec in each direction, then applying lubrication on a semi-erect penis(70%), and stroking from base to glans (glands)(head) with "ok" sign(most famous exercise called "Jelq") and some other similar exercises, like flexing the pc muscle and combining some exercises together. One of the exercises need you to stroke from base to head with "ok" sign and firm grip and stop at the head while applying pressure at head, and flexing pc muscle to pump blood in. I applied a little more pressure than usual on that day despite I had a 2-3 month break and needed to start again very lightly. For the first few weeks I had very MINOR occasional pain (pins and needles in the head area), and some times while urinating.

I stopped exercising immediately, and took a break, the pain was long gone 2 weeks later or so, but I noticed a difference in my erections, they were weaker than before. The corpora spongiosum(bottom muscle/spongy tissue) of my penis stayed soft during erections and my corpora cavernosum stayed hard during erections. Basically my erections got weaker than before, my corpusa spongiosum stays very soft during erections and this has an effect on my corpora cavernosa(side muscles) they are softer than before. I get hard erections when I sit down, because the blood flow/circulation is better while sitting than other positions. If I stand my erection is softer, and cant last long, where as if I sit it is hard. My penis-head doesn't get inflated much, unless I'm close to ejaculation/climax. The spongy tissue/corpus spongiosum gets pumped with blood, but if I touch it its very soft. I also noticed that if I do my penis exercises, my erection gets very hard, but that gives me a temporary 'erection boost', and the real problem is not healed - Soft corpus spongiosum. I have given myself a lot of time to heal, 4 months and 2 weeks, but no changes have been made. I still have a soft corpus spongiosum, and I still get hard erections only while sitting. My erection during sex is good, but still weaker than before...my partner doesn't notice but I notice it, because I ejaculate faster, weaker erections due to corpus spongiosum. I also regenerate my sexual 'power' longer, up to 24 hours, where as before I was capable of having sex more than once a day. My penis in flaccid state is softer than before also. My condition is not psychological at all and I know it, but it does depress me because I have waited over 4 months, and no improvement. I assume I have a 'venous leak' inside my corpus spongiosum, is my assumption correct? Is this treatable naturally? I'm really disappointed, and stressed, I really want it to heal, and I am hoping for the best. I think I provided all details..

Oh, I'm 19 and I also have a natural downward curve, it is not a Peyronies disease, because I had my natural curve since birth. I can't really say precisely how severe the curve is, but if a straight line is 180 degrees, then my penis would be curved half way down the shaft downwards at about 15-25 degrees.

I'm in a long distance relationship, and this 'problem' affects my confidence so much, I even talk less to my lady. It disappoints me, because I love her so much, but I can't talk to her much because of my confidence at the moment.

Will my 'injury' heal naturally? Please help

Regards.
That mention of the downward curve in your erection is not for sure a normal or "from birth thing" It happens to far to many baby boys that as their penis is just developing in the womb were it is safe, then suddenly his out of there and his penis is still trying to grow safely, but the new environment is harsh and his penis needs to take a little stretch now and then (the necessary erections for penis development). His erections can't straighten out like they could in the womb and instead they just bent over because the diaper is holding them back. The little penis may be held in that same position too often and the tissues in the penis have no other choice but to "grow with it". So as he grows older it is almost impossible to straighten that bend. It can be done but often the straightening causes injuries that lead to more serious problems. I would suggest consider stopping all risky behavior that could harm your penis. And remember that law of engineering that states a pipe that is straight can withstand greater stresses than a pipe with even a small bend. Be careful. Don't give up yet the best doc is out there.  
Hey Jasonharold!

Thanks for your post. I'm trying not to give up, I'm hoping for the best, but I really need some support. Is there any doctor here, that will help me heal my injury?

I'm really hoping my muscle(C.S.) heals and my previous erections come back..

Anyone help? Please?