Urology Community
Weird feeling after peeing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Weird feeling after peeing

I hope I've put this in the right place..

I'm a 17 year old male and am in pretty good physical condition, but 9/10 times if I go for a pee I feel the urge to go for one straight after even though there's nothing there, this sometimes happens at night as well when I'll do my regular "pee before going to sleep" and will end up staying awake for a hour or so going back and forward from the toilet, feeling the need too pee but not actually peeing or ocasinally dribbling a little into the bowl. A few months ago I had a severe bout of this weirdness and was in actual physical pain and unable to sleep, it felt as if everything downstairs was on fire, although I haven't had it that bad since then the need to pee after peeing is annoying, especially when I'm at school and going for a pee just before a 3 mile run, I spend the whole run feeling like I need to stop and pee! Someone help please!