Urology Community
Wetting myself?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Wetting myself?!

I am an 18 year old female. I have had unprotected sex with one partner several times. Occasionally I'll get this feeling in my "pee-tube" (I dont know the medical term) that makes me feel like I have to pee REALLY BAD. And sometimes if I do actually have to pee, I CANT hold it and I just wet myself. Whenever this happens, it feels like the top half (around where my G-spot is), of the inside of my vagina is expanded. Like my blatter is sitting right up there. And when I push up on it its firm and I instantly feel the earge to pee even if I dont actually need to. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? What can I do?
Hi there!

It is perfectly normal to have a feeling of urination after stimulation of the pelvic floor area or post an orgasm. While the former occurs due to irritation or the nerves that supply the bladder area the latter is related to nerve stimulation at higher levels. As long as there is no increased frequency or urination or associated discomfort, it should not be anything to worry about.
Hope this information is helpful.

Take care!