Urology Community
What are these new lumps on my shaft?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

What are these new lumps on my shaft?

I am hoping someone can fire off a quick answer as to exactly what the lumps are. The big one appeared approximately 3 days ago and so far has shown no signs of going away. It is much larger than it appears on the surface. All that shows in the picture is the top pimply looking thing... but it actually has a 'base' to it that goes down more than an inch, and could be an inch in diameter at its base. Tonight the second, smaller lump has appeared also.

I have not had sexual intercourse in over 9 years. About the only way this thing could relate to sex in any form is I felt the beginnings of the problem (felt like an ingrown-hair thing) during masturbation at the beginning of this week, but chose to continue anyway. Please tell me that this is some spider/insect bite or rash from my shorts from the extreme heat this past week! Does not seem to have gotten any bigger in the past 24 hours but now there is a new one popping up. Help!