What is Enterococcus Faecalis?
How does a female contract Enterococcus Faecalis?
I'm not necessarily sure how a female would specifically fall prey to this bacteria, but if you're been hospitalized recently, that may well be the source.

Are we talking about you, or someone else?

Enterococcus faecalis is a commensal bacteria inhabiting the intestinal tracts of both humans and animals. It's known to be capable of causing life-threatening infections in people (humans), particularly in the hospital environment.

It's a pretty resiliant little bugger, and is resistant to almost all of the antibiotics currently on the market. You'll need to take ampicillin plus ceftriaxone, if it's you that is.

*I'm not a doctor, so please keep that in mind. This is just knowledge that I have from past experience dealing with it. Since you know it's Enterococcus Faecalis, I'm assuming you've seen a doctor... right?
Enterococcus faecalis is a gram postive bacteria inhabiting the gastrointestinal tracts of humans and other mammals. It is among the main constituents of some probiotic food supplements. It is also found in soil, water and plants. Entrococcus faecalis is transmitted by touch and can also be contracted through public restrooms and animal fecal matter.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.