Urology Community
What is the logical next step?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is the logical next step?

Good Day. I am seeking advice on the logical next course of action concerning discomfort in what feels to me to be the prostate. I have a bit of a track record concerning uriological issues. I am 28 y/o and suffer from Generalized Anxeity Disorder I have used masterbation (masturbation) as a way of takeing the edge off since i was about 11 or so. I probably average somewhere between 10 - 15 sessions a week. I have had epidydamitis, I have a vericocele as a result. During this terrible ordeal I was tested for testicular cancer, via ultrasound and blood work w/negative findings, I had a normal PSA, and a kidney and bladder ultrasound which was also normal this was about 1.5 yrs ago since then I started to experience this discomfort when I am seated and when I walk around. I went to my Primary Care doctor and he conducted a DRE and a Massage that led to a Urinalysis which yielded white blood cells and a Diagnosis of Prostatitis I was put on antibiotics for a month which I took. The problem didn't resolve so I went back and the Dr. Did another DRE. and looked for hemmroids and such with no abnormalities. He said that the pain was more than likely a symptom of stress. Because when I took my Klonapin for my anxiety the symptoms would go away. so he wrote a Rx for 1 month of klonapin and sent me on my way. Well its back! The discomforts is best described as if I am walking around with a golf ball in my rectum, I constantly feel like I have to pass gas and most of the time I do just that. I have for the past couple of years had a problem with dribbling after urination always figured this was due to my stress management practices described earlier. I am trying to decide if given my age, my history, my family history ( which consists of no cancer in any first degree family members, however prostate & kidney cancer in second degree family) i am worried abot prostate cancer which as young as I am seems a bit absurd but I have heard horror stories about normal DRE's and Abnormal PSA's. I am also concernd that years of masterbation (masturbation) may have caught up with me. Do you think I should  see a Urologist or a Psychiatrist.
Tags: what, Pain, symptom