Urology Community
Whats wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Whats wrong with me?

Okay about 2 days ago i felt the need to pee a lot, and when i do go pee some or none at all comes out. i feel pressure on my pelvis area as well as a burning/hurting feeling all the time. Im a little worried and don't know what do. Can i get some advice on what i might have?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Difficulty in urinating in males can be due to obstruction due to enlarged prostate due to benign prostatic hypertrophy (often called BPH) or infection of the prostate (prostatitis), any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.