White, painless discharge in penis
For three months now, I've been finding a discharge at the tip of my penis. At first, there'd be stains in my underwear, and as time passed: I'd have to milk it to look for discharge. It was white, thick, and odourless.
I didn't experience any pain in urination whatsoever.
I checked it up with three doctors, and none of them (after urethral swab tests or urinanalysis) found any chlamidya, gonhorrea--but there definitely was an infection, since the white blood cell count was quite high at first (15, later decreased to 3 by last month). The urethral swab test showed that there was a heavy growth of a streptococcous bacteria in there. The doctor told me that it was nothing ot be worried about.

They gave me antibiotics and told me not to worry about it.

The discharge cleared eventually.

Things had subsided until yesterday when I found yellow stains in my underwear and thick white discharge in my penis. It was as bad as it first was, and now, there's a vague itching sensation in my urethra (I don't know whether its my mind playing tricks on me or something worht being worried about).

The thing that gets me is that I haven't had any sexual contact for three full years. So, I know that it can't be a SEXUALLY transmitted disease. WHat else could it be?
In both instances of these incidences: I remember having worn tight underwear for long stretchs of time (the first being a six-hour flight, and the second being when I fell asleep).

What is it? What should I do about it? Should I be worried?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!
Guys

This is nothing but puberty...
NOT TO WORRY!!!!!!
Even I had the same problem. IT happens at thhe time of puberty when we thinks of sex.....
lol its not from puberty im 28 mine last for a week.

Guys heres a little tip drink alot of cranberry juice, not the cocktail kind and drink as much water as you can, and DO NOT squeeze you penis or milk it, I found out it just irritates the skin more inside your penis I know it itches bad but resist it.

Should be gone in a week or to its just a infection if not gone in a week or to GO GET HELP, it will spread to your prostate and get pretty bad.
I HAVE BEEN HAVING THICK,COLORLESS AND ODORLESS FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS NOW. I HAVE VISITED THE HOSPITAL SEVERAL TIMES AND WAS INITIALLY TOLD IT WAS GONORRHEA,WAS GIVEN INJECTION OF ANTIBIOTICS BUT THE SYMPTOM STILL PERSISTED. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AGAIN AND INJECTED AGAIN WITH AN ANTIBIOTIC. I HAVE DONE THESE THREE TO FOUR TIMES BUT THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY IMPROVEMENT. I WENT FOR LAB TEST AND ALL THE THREE TESTS THAT I DID PROVED NEGATIVE;NO ABNORMALITY DETECTED. THE DOCTOR THEN TOLD ME IT MAY JUST BE SPERMS SO I SHOULDN'T  WORRY. BUT THIS HAS REALLY MAKE ME SEXUALLY WEAK .ONE THING WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS SINCE THIS DETECTION FIVE YEARS AGO I HAVEN'T HAD SEX. SO WHAT WILL BE THE CAUSE OF MY IMPEDIMENT?
Hi there everyone. I've had urinary infection three weeks ago and went through a heavy antibiotic called Ciprofloxacin. I had to tak these pills for ten days, two of them each day. the reason I went to the doctor was the pain in my penis and the urge to pee constantly. I was feeling as perfect as before and everything was right except today when I saw this white discharge in my urine. exactly as you guys said. I think i have gonorrhea or maybe the infection is back. I will visit a doctor soon and will let you guys know. BTW i am 23 and have never had sex. not even once.

Cheers everyone.
Am a 22 year old will the same problem I had it for some day now seem a number of doctors but no help and am gay I had no sex for 4 month now can see what doing this to me. No pain, nothing can someone help me please  
I've had this problem approximately 3 weeks now, at first I mostly saw the clear discharge most of you described but the white/yellowish discharge most frequently appeared when I wake up in the morning and check if anything was still coming out. I been with a steady girlfriend since February, got a blood and urine test in August and everything came out negative, doctor said I was clean. At the biginning of November I noticed this discharge that most of you described. I went back to the doctor and did a full blood and urine exam and everything came out negative again. She gave me a shot and a priscription for an antibiotic called DOXYCYCLINE.. She also said my partner needs the shot I got so I don't spread it or possibly get it again. I have been using this and the white-ish/yellowish, odourless disgharge sometimes clear, with no pain except for a little tingle every now and then. I have been taking DOXYCYCLINE for about 5 days now; 3 three times a day. The instructions were to take the antibiotic on an empty stomach 1 hour before eating or 2 hours after eating so it may be absorbed into your body faster. NOW this discharge seems to be drying up or coming out less!!!. When I try to milk it out I can hardly see anything  coming out. I am halfway through the pills and it says when it starts to clear up you can discontinue use or finish the entire thing which is what I am going to do. ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS SHOULD ASK YOUR DOCTORS ABOUT ""DOXYCYCLINE"" OR SIMPLY DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET OR IN A LOCAL LIBRARY.. They can't exactly tell me what it is but trust me this antibiotic seems to be working. I just hope by the time the priscription finishes these discharges go away and never ever come back... LOOK IT UP!!!........& KEEP YOURSELVES PROTECT TECTED BY USING CONDOMS!!!
Do not worry. That is candida or male yeast infection. The good thing is that you have some symptoms. With many people there are no symptoms and that can go really bad.

First, candida is present in everybody and sometimes can grow above normal levels and can cause problems. You do not need to have sex to have overgrowth of candida. It can happen if you are expose to a lot of stress, eat a lot of sugar (candies, chocolate etc...), eat a lot of products that contain yeast.

I had this problem too and the way how I fought candida is very healthy and natural, with food. Going on antibiotics is bad choice. Antibiotics can cause candida to mutate and become resistant to them and then can be serious trouble.
First thing I did is I completely took out sugar and yeast from my diet.
I started eating onion, a lot of it. The most important of all is garlic. Since the garlic smells, I choose odorless garlic pills (pure garlic oil no additives).
I went on therapy and within a week there was no discharge, no headaches, no itchy legs nothing. Of course I continue going with lower dose of garlic for next several months just to make sure.

Be aware that when candida start dying you will start feeling very sleepy, having headaches etc... That is because when this fungus is dying leaves strong toxins in your body. You must drink a lot of purified water to flush toxins out of your body.
Also may help to get some candida clear pills made from natural ingredients and consume them with garlic pills. You can use candida clear oils and in that way you attack this from all sides internal and external.
It worked with me.

Good luck!
It could be many things.... Did they test you for herpes too?
All of your penis's will soon fall off. It's quite common.But don't worry dickless men can make lots of money at the carnival
Through out the years I've occasionaly had a knotty red pustuls on the inside of my thighs, some I burst and kept clean then they just went away.  But recently I had one appear on the opposite side of my thigh and it seems differen't.  This morning I noticed some discharge in my underwear that was white & oderless.  I've had a slight itch in my uethera after 'rubbin one off'  before but nothing more.  I'm going in for a check up tomorrow I'll keep posted.  How has your issue been resolved?
first i have a white/yellow discharge. 4 or 5 days before the discharge came out i had been in a sex. I immediately drink ciprofloxacin and doxycyline twice a day. The discharge have gone but after 2 or 3 days there is another discharge, but now it is white odorless sometimes there is a little pain. I always drink a lot of water but the white discharge is still there. Can someone help me?
i am 17, i am a virgin... i just went to the bathroom and then i saw this clearish white goo on the tip of my penis. so i pulled on it, then i ended up with this 3-4inch string of it. it is just like what you guys have described, except none of you mentioned that it was a string. at first i thought it was just some **** leftover from last night, but i ended up with two more strings by the time i was done, so the first thing i did was look up the symptoms, and found this page. here i am.      i have had no itching or burning, and this is the first time it has happened. i am a VIRGIN, what is happening to me? i am worried to do so, but i have to tell my dad of this incident as soon as he gets home from work.
I am a 20 year old male in college. I had sex three months ago when the condom broke. For about a month and a half, I have had white discharge, itchy urethra, itchy tip of urethra, some burning while urinating, and the feeling that I can't urinate fully. I have been tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia three times and it came back negative. I have been tested for a UTI, herpes, and HIV, which all came back negative. A urine culture was performed and I supposedly had a yeast infection. Fluconazole 100 mg was prescribed to me for 10 days, but it really didn't do much. A prostate exam was then performed and supposedly I have a prostate infection. I have been on Bactrim DS for 5 days now and there hasn't been much change at all, but I've been told that the antibiotic might not work the first week. I hope this is helpful.
Ok fellas I recently thought I had  a std but have been faithful to my girl. So I assumed my girl was cheating on me! I had a discharge from my penis that came about once in awhile. Sometimes I would milk my penis & I would see a discharge, sometimes I would see nothing. I went to the Dr & he examined me & saw no signs of a  std. My Dr still gave me 2 pills to combat any std's. A week later i went back & got my test results, they came back negative. I had nothing! Told my Dr something was wrong I know I had a discharge from my penis. I asked him if maybe I had a urinary tract infection he said not to worry the pills I took at the beginning of the week were anti biotics & would treat the urinary tract infection. So far its been 1 week since I took the pills & I have not seen any discharge but I Still feel a tingle when I'm urinating inside my penis. I have been drinking cranberry juice to help my urinary tract.  I realized after coming to this site & seeing everyone posting that maybe I didn't have a std. One thing for sure my Dr said if the problem persists go to a urologist. All you guys out there don't play around go  see a urologist before the matter gets worse I can tell you this my Dr was basically looking at me like I was crazy when I told him after my results came back clean that I still think I had a problem. What's happening to us is rare in men & they are not prepared to treat us so they will brush us off that's why go see a urologist.
I'm 22 very sexually active and I have a problem. For about a week now o ha e had constant secrections come from the tip of my penis and its sticky and seems to do Lind of a scab deal after it dries. But when *** dries its white my secrections are ranging from light brown with a slight yellowish tint to dark brown with a heavy yellow tint. It Burns when I use he bathroom and when I touch it Idk what it is and how serious it is. I'm scared to ask for advice from friends and don't want to ask my mom what's wrong ( she's a nurse and pharmacologist). What to do and any home remedies?
Two weeks ago I was masterbaiting with out using any cream or anything and the next day I noticed a swelling on my penis than something green that looks like *** came out and it dose not hurt when I urenate and till today but its not green naw it's like *** two weeks before this happend I had sex with this girl that I meet but the thing that comes out of my penis started after I masterbaited hard ... Please Help me .
you knw what guys, im not a doctor wat so evr..  i think  the reason why of having that problem is are smtimes because of tomuch taking of any food supliment, medicines, coz midicne can also cure but it can also kill the good bacteria and tissue of our body that can cause of diff. symptoms same as the fluid comes out in our pnis.. so if the doctors find negatve. DNT WORY..
I also have the same problem, I have white thin stuff coming out of my penis and it hurts like hell. I suspect its an infection and its only been 2 days since I had this? Should I go see a doctor or should I just go to a chemist for antibiotics?
I gotten this two times so far. First time was when after sticking something down my penis and taking it back out, then soon I took a **** then a bit later this white ooze came out and I was annoyed by it.  Now today it happened again and it happened again. first after breakfast, I was just laying in bed with my precious possessions then I decided to **** then went back to laying with my precious items and I was just resting with them until my penis acted like I had to **** again and those white stuff dripped out. A tiny bit got on my left hand, and my cover but none on my possessions thankfully. I had to get a handkerchief to have the white stuff land to it. I'm starting to get paranoid about this and I never had sex before. I looked on other sites by looking this up but similar ideas on what this white gooey ooze might be.
whoops it didn't hapen twice today, that was a typo
Can you please let me know those medications please ? I have this issue too from last 7 months. I consulted 3 doctors and they took all sort of test. STD/ HIV/ Urine/Blood and came up with answers that am "OK" . But I dont think so . I didnt have this earlier so why now is my question ?
Please help
Guys, I am 28 year old guy, and the first day I noticed this was when I had a stinking smell from my penis - it was almost like rotten fish and I also saw yellowish discharge .. I consulted a doctor who said not to worry and gave me antibiotics and a cream to be applied on the penis ..After some days, the rash on the penis went away but the yellowish , involuntary painless discharge remained. For last 6 months now I have gone through 5 tests of HIV/ STD/ Chlaymadia/Urinary/Blood but every report says am "rocking" . But mentaly I am breaking down. I have proper erection but cant hold it on for more than 10 minutes - and the discharge happens.  

I need to know more answers - I can tell you what hasnt had worked
a. Antibiotics
b. Garlic and Water treatment

I went for urethral swab test and came out that its caused due to pus cells - gram positive bacilli
pls guys, has any one gotten solution to this problem cause i have been having all the above symptoms for over 7 years now but the discharge of white fluid after urinating began roughly 4 years now and since then my erection has been very very weak cannot make penetration,the funny side about this is that, i am 26 year old now and i have never had sex before, God pls help me, this my problem started since 2002 with painful blood discharge after urine now the end result is weak erection, i dnt know if it will even get more worse than this. so pls guys i want any possible solution even if it will be description of a drug, i will try it out pls.
I did have pain when peeing and I did have a white fluid coming out too. I went to a doctor and got a urine and blood test. They said I had a lot of bacteria and it was a UTI infection.  They gave me a shot of antibiotics and 4 antibiotics pills as a one dose. The pain went away and so did the discharge.  But it came back w/o the pain.  I'm leaking a lot. The doctor called me back for another test because they found massive amounts of bacteria and tissue.  She said they did a culture test but nothing grew. So I needed a second test while I fast
She did tell me I was STD free and HIV NEGATIVE.  But it could be a kidney stone or kidney infection but she will not know until they analyse the second test.  All the info I've read says it could be an infection to kidney necrosis a blader infection to cancer. I'm freaking out. Ill let you guys know when they tell me. Till then I'm drinking water and cranberry juice like crazy.
No word yet from my M.D. but I have friend who was born with a deviated euratha n gets U.T.I.'S often. He told me of a Chinese medicine that does not interfere with antibiotics.  I ordered it on Amazon. N received it today. Took three doses so far n the discharge has slowly stopped! It's been less than 24 hr n I can see positive results.  I am not on antibiotics so it's not that. It has to be the pills.  The name of them are BA ZHENG WAN/EIGHT RIGHTEOUS TEAPILLS. I'm totally serious about this. It also clears kidney infections and ghonerea and clamedia. I know misspelled the STD 's but you get history of it. No pun intended. I hope this helps like it's helping me at least with the leakage.
For three days now I've noticed that same white stuff I'm really freaking out cos I don't know what it is exactly,is there any drug I can use cos I hate the stain on my shorts
Have sticky pus, that does not occur often. This is even 4 months after uti treatment. Its painless n odurless. What could it be
Dear all,
The below exact same symptoms happened to me and this is mainly due to bacteria which normally live in the mouth, on your or someone else's/partner skin, It is very common indeed. So again, it can be spread by oral, anal and vaginal sex. So the Dr given me following Antibiotics for 5 days and it can be reduced. But you should not do any contacts with any partners during 5 days and if your partner has same, both needs to take.
Metronidazole - 400mg - 1 tablet for 3times a day for 5 days
Doxixycycline hyclate tablets usp- 100mg - 1 at night for 5 days
B-complex - 500mg- 1 at every morning for 5 days

After 5 days it will go down and if need you can continue for 5 more days and consult your Dr if need any help.

Hi All,

I have experienced the problem above for a year now and been to the doctors, for sti checks all kinds of tests on my testicles and everything came back clear yet the problem proceeds, i spoke to somebody at the urology hospital and they explained the condition to be as follows,

Non-specific Urethritis (NSU)

The exact organism that causes this infection often isn't known - hence the name "non-specific". Generally it results from a contamination of the urethra - the tube in your penis which you pee through, with bacteria which normally live in the mouth, on your or someone else's skin, It is very common indeed. So again, it can be spread by oral, anal and vaginal sex. Because sometimes it can be caused by skin bacteria, vigorous rubbing or masturbation, without penetration, can result in an NSU.

NSU may cause a burning sensation when you pee and sometimes this is very severe indeed. Guys often want to pass urine often, but with little coming out.

It can sometimes cause a whitish discharge, which is usually fairly scanty and thin (- compare with gonorrhoea).

Again, using condoms for oral, anal and vaginal sex will protect you to a very great extent.

Treatment is again by antibiotics after special swabs have been taken. These swabs are taken from just inside your urethra (tube in your penis through which you pee).

I am starting on the antibiotics soon so will give that a try.
Have you found the solution? This sounds very similar to what I have been experiencing.

27yr old male, Married for 2 years (same partner)
Last month, I was on ciproflox (anti bactierial) for 10 days, twice a day. It was due to some kind of Bacterial infection. The doctor wasn't sure it if was testicle/above testicle or prostate since I was having referred pain in that area.
Came back clean on all STDs, even herpes. My wife has a full battery of tests as well as is clean. I felt fine after finishing the cipro to my best knowledge, until the other day (a few days after I slept with my wife), when I noticed my frequency in urination had drastically increased, along with nocturia (needing to get up to pee in the night at least twice), redness/irritation around the base of my penis head yesterday. Last night I had noticed a little discharge. Nothing much. Today the discharge still exists and seems to be more frequent along with frequent urination. No pain, no burning. Just redness/sensitivity around the base of the penis head, and a little discharge.

I'm thinking it's either:
1.) Candida (yeast infection)
2.) Another, Bacterial Infection ....  :-/
3.) A viral infection of some kind.

Hoping it's Candida. Since I was on the cipro anti-bac, I know that you are much more prone to getting a yeast infection. I've been eating a good amount of pizza, sugary foods over the last week and that seems to make the most sense to me. I'm not ruling anything out though. Could be my prostate ( I should add that a few days ago I noticed a little blood in my stool when wiping), could be really anything. But I'm thinking it's a yeast infection of some kind due to the amount of yeasty things I've been eating after taking the cipro. I'll let you all know my diagnosis after I see the Doc on Monday.
Hi Northboy85, did you find out what it was that you had? I am having similar symptoms and they are driving me nuts
I have  problem...  Sometimes after urinating i get a small, thick, painless, Whitish- yellowish discharge.  I also get the sensation that im not finished passing the urine.  Also sometimes there is a very slight burn after urinating or right before. what should i do ?
**** u *****...next time give a ***** a hope
I had something similar.  I had a painless yellowish brown discharge coming from my penis and felt a slight leakage during the day.  I could see the stain of the discharge on my underwear, but couldn't see the discharge on the head of the penis.  There was discomfort and slight burning when urinating, but it wasn't particularly painful.

I was sexually active, but always used a condom properly.  So I was wondering what it was.  I went to a urologist and went through a complete battery of STD tests, including swabbing the inside tip of the penis.  Everything came back negative but a bacteria was found in the swab: haemophilus.  It can be transferred sexually, but sometimes it doesn't need to be.  My urologist thought that I might have picked it up from a door knob or something and touched my penis with dirty hands while handling / touching my penis.  Not typical, but bad luck, I guess.

Discharges such as this that are not attributable to typical STDs like  gonorrhoea or chlamydia are called non-specific urethritis ("NSU").  Still, you need to get a medical professional to check it and a swab test should be done.

I'm being put on Cipro for a week then a milder antibiotic for three weeks.
I know this is an old post, but didn't your doc ever think that you could have a yeast infection from the amoxicillin?
Hello Dear All,
I had this infection for the first time After I had unprotected sex with a girl I met. I noticed the discharge two days later. I later went to see my doctor who saw nothing but prescribed me some anti biotics which just slightly reduced the the discharges but never completely. Then a friend asked me to get some African traditional medicine, produced from tree back. I got that, consumed it and Baam! After seven days, all was gone.

Three years later, that is seven days ago, I had sex with an another girl and the same painless, sometimes yellowish discharged came over again. I have gone back to the same African traditional medicine and four days later. I can already feel the difference. The discharge is already going away.
How did you manage to get the African medicine? Ive  got the same problem.
I had an infection to, I had sex about a week ago, for 3 days now I feel pain while I urinate, it burns also today u noticed a milky discharge on my penis some one please help me out
Hi guys
I'm 27. Had it in 2009. I first noticed it while escriting and that's the only time I experience it.  took an anti biotic and it stopped but now it's back.  I didn't do research on it back then,  just told my family doctor and she told me to take anti biotics. Just curious what it was since most pple don't know what exactly it is.  Will go on d same medication and see how it goes.
Calm down guys. You have to ask yourself if you haven't had sex in a while (different for every male, depending on diet and level of activeness) and you have not masturbated either, then the painless discharge is your bodies way of naturally releasing the excess semen production. It is a common occurrence in cultures and religions that practice abstinence. you are perfectly normal and there is no need to pay for expensive dr. visits and medication. *Use your best judgment in taking actions about your body*
I notice this same white discharge for like 5 months now and I have also don loads of antibiotic treatments it's not painful but it's embarrassing cos of the tiny discharge. I improved on my condom use and trying to get a steady partner. But I will try the garlic n cranberry to see if it helps. Mine stopped awhile n just returned. I strongly feel masturbation irritates it further. Stop masturbation too. Cheers
and what did they find ? why you never reported back ? i hope you did not die
are you a doctor?
Could it be hiv symptoms
I've recently had sex with a female I have fake white semen coming from a penis and X domino pain can this be a Hiv
was it? haley
Symptoms : 1.Pain during urination, 2 then white fluid.

1. Drink water to full the stomach
time: aroud 11am if breakfast is at 8-9am.
or 4-5pm if lunch is at 1-2pm
in short at time 2hrs right after and before having food.
Urination will occur 3-5 times

2. Men can ejaculte more than once but most of the times after once sex is stopped so white liquid comes after peeing or before.

Note: If liquid is yellow or greenish or smelly then need to consult the doctor.
use levolekum 500 mg. it will be good
Always go buy a $10 bottle of pure cold pressed 100% no additives or concentrate cranberry juice, and drink the whole thing within 5 mins of opening. If you have a UTI or bladder infection, or infection anywhere on the way out of bladder, this will render the issue(s). If within 3 days at most, you see no difference, move on to the doctor(s).
I;m from philippines and i just discovered something about this because i experienced this too. I am cured!
i need your help po im from philippines din .. and ako po medyo parang namamaga ung sa dulo po ng penis ko dun sa may part ng butas then pag pinipisil ko po may lumalabas na white sticky thing even though d naman ako nag masturbate ... then tinry ko ipunas sa tissue medyo yellowish pla ung color nya ... i need your help and advice ..  ano po ba ito? and whats the cure ? delikado na po ba condition ko? i hope to receive your reply ... eto po email ko ***@****
What is your comment to Lionel321's answer? bro ani treatment mo?
You should put anit-biotic on your inside your penies (open your penies),put anit-biotic in it and shut it this will help it a little,so you have to do it until It has gone of
Good luck :)
Can somebody help me? In the morning whene I squeeze my penis something white comes out, not pain full and it only happend when I wake up in morning.. no stains on my underware..  what is this?
I have the same thing hope you got my message