Urology Community
White, sticky semen look a like discharge from penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White, sticky semen look a like discharge from penis

I am a 22 years old male, I am sexually active and STD FREE, I was constipated and was pushing and all of a sudden I saw a discharge semen looking fluid coming out of my penis I got so freakout, I went to the Doctor and got all my test done even a Testicular Ultrasound and everything was negative. I would like to know if there is anything else I should go ahead and tell the Doctor because he told me everything was completely fine but this is grossing me out and it bothers because you never know when to expect it and it's just there.

Thanks for your help.
Tags: Urology
Related Discussions
Hello,
Straining during bowel movement can put a pressure on the prostate and it can release semen.Nothing is wrong with you and so no need to worry.However,if there is any frequency of urination, slowing of the urinary stream, burning with voiding or ejaculation, burning in the penile tip unrelated to voiding, urethral discharge, sexual dysfunction (such as difficulty with erection) or aching in the penis,then prostatitis has to be evaluated.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank