Urology Expert Forum
White Penis Discharge
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

White Penis Discharge

I have a white penis discharge that is associated with minor discomfort and irritation. I am in the navy and went to see our Hospital Corpsman. He perform a penis swab to check for an STD with the resources onboard the ship he was able to determine that it was not gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) so he treated me for Chlamydia the treatment appeared to work but the symptoms came back a few days later. Again he treated me for both gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) and chlamydia. The symptoms were still there. He then took a urine sample to test for semen and ther was no semen but there were white blood cells present. He then decided to treat me for NGU with doxycycline for 28 days. I am at the end of my treatment and the white discharge is still present. Over the last 2 weeks I have also started to experience adominal (abdominal) pain on my lower left side. Also a little testicular pain on the left side. The Corpsman has basically said that he does not have any idea what else to treat for and we do not hit another american port until september at which time I will be able to see a doctor but I dont want to wait that long. Ineed to know if there is anything else that he can try in the meantime 3 weeks is alongtime considering this has been going on for at least 7 weeks. Please send any recommendations so I can try to get this fixed.