Urology Community
White bump/lump on scrotum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

White bump/lump on scrotum

Hello all, I am a 19 year old male and for about a little over a month I have had this little bump on the very top of my left scrotum. It is small and white, probably about 1/2 a centimeter in diameter. I noticed this before the holidays (sometime mid-December) but left the country for about three weeks and completely forgot about it until I came back and settled back to life sometime around the middle of this month and noticed it again.

I have no symptoms, my testicle is not swollen nor does it hurt, and I also have no other physical symptoms, and it does not hurt when i touch it.

I found this picture on google because it resembles what I have almost 100%. I have one though, and it is white like one of the ones in the picture.

However, should I be concerned and should I see a doctor as soon as possible? Any advice is appreciated.
this is the link for the picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/Scrotal_epidermoid_cysts.jpg