Urology Community
White discharge male

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

White discharge male

Good day

kindly advice, my boyfriend is experiencing a white discharge on his penis. Could this be a sexually transmitted disease and should he consult a medical practitioner?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
If the white discharge is on the penis it can be due to smegma but if the white discharge is from the penis esp after intercourse then it can bedue to Chlamydia infection. Chlamydia is known as the ‘silent’ disease as in many people it produces no symptoms. In men, a white/cloudy and watery discharge from the penis is characteristic.

Diagnosis can be made only after swab culture of the white discharge or penile discharge .Treatment consists of antibiotics in case of Chlamydia and antifungals in case of fungal infection.  I would suggest you to consult a urologist and get it evaluated.

I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Kind regards.