Why can't I stop feeling like I have to urinate?
3 weeks ago, I got home from work and realized I had to urinate pretty badly. After doing so, I noticed the feeling of having to urinate didn't go away. My first thought was that I had a UTI. I went to the doctor and after taking a urine sample said that it looked like there might be some infection so he wrote me a prescription for Bactrim DS for 10 days. 3 days later, I felt great, but 4 days after that the symptoms ALL came back while I was still on the antibiotics. I also recieved a phone call that my urine culture came back clean. I went to the doctor again and recieved a pelvic exam and gave another urine sample and that also came back clean along with testing negative for STDs. I have no history of having chronic UTIs or any bladder complications whatsoever. This was all sudden.  I feel like something from my urethra is causing this sensation to urinate all the time. What could it be? I have no pain, no burning, I just feel like I have to pee and it is driving me crazy.
Frequent urination can be due to pregnancy and is the frequent cause of pregnancy. Other causes of frequent urination include diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism and diuretic drugs.

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography , thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advice you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.