Why do I experience these symptoms after pain in my penis?
One night i emit pre-ejaculation fluid too much (but i did not ***) until i felt extreme pain in my penis. The pain lasts an hour. The next day, I saw the skin on my thigh has these spots all over them. Regarding the skin spots, my doctor said it is tinea versicolour and I think it is caused by the pain i felt in my penis earlier. Since this incident, I have developed symptoms like frequent visits to the toilet, muscle weakness, fatigue, trembling, bloated stomach, blurred vision (now I wear glasses) and even blood when i defecate (but this happens very rarely and stops two years ago). All these symptoms appear after that pain in the penis. Before the pain I was a normal person without all these symptoms. Could it be I had a urinary infection and the bacteria spreads? I am a virgin and I never had any sexual intercourse with anyone or anything. Please help me.
How are you? Do you still have the pain? Urinary tract infection may indeed present with urinary urgency, frequency and pain during urination. Diagnosis is usually with urine tests. With regards to tinea versicolor, this is usually due to fungal infection and may easily be treated with antifungal medication. This may be a different condition from the pain. To determine if the symptoms are due to widespread infection, additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.