Urology Community
Why do I experience these symptoms after pain in my penis?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why do I experience these symptoms after pain in my penis?

One night i emit pre-ejaculation fluid too much (but i did not ***) until i felt extreme pain in my penis. The pain lasts an hour. The next day, I saw the skin on my thigh has these spots all over them. Regarding the skin spots, my doctor said it is tinea versicolour and I think it is caused by the pain i felt in my penis earlier. Since this incident, I have developed symptoms like frequent visits to the toilet, muscle weakness, fatigue, trembling, bloated stomach, blurred vision (now I wear glasses) and even blood when i defecate (but this happens very rarely and stops two years ago). All these symptoms appear after that pain in the penis. Before the pain I was a normal person without all these symptoms. Could it be I had a urinary infection and the bacteria spreads? I am a virgin and I never had any sexual intercourse with anyone or anything. Please help me.
Hi,
How are you? Do you still have the pain? Urinary tract infection may indeed present with urinary urgency, frequency and pain during urination. Diagnosis is usually with urine tests. With regards to tinea versicolor, this is usually due to fungal infection and may easily be treated with antifungal medication. This may be a different condition from the pain. To determine if the symptoms are due to widespread infection, additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...