Why do I have to pee so often?
I have to pee every hour or so. I am almost 17, a female, and I have no other symptoms that would indicate diabetes or an infection. Do I just have a small bladder? If so, can I "stretch" it so that I can hold it for longer?
Go and see your doctor to have him or her check to see if you have a urinary tract infection. Frequent and urgent urination and sometimes a burning sensation an be an indication that you have an infection.

All the best.

Ron
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but frequent urination(polyuria) can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism and diuretic drugs. Also UTI’s need to be evaluated. For this is suggest you to consult a physician and get urine culture done. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.