Why do I have vaginal burning after sex
Just in the last week or so i have been having vagional burning after sex when i use the bathroom. I go right after i am done having sex and thats when it starts burning for about 15-20 minutes after. My partner and I have been having sex for a while and nothing has changed. We dont have any STD's or anything like that what else could it be?
Hi.

If this happens immediately after sexual activity and resolves spontaneously,this may be due to an irritation of the area involving the urethra .This may not be something to be very concerned about. The genitalia in females is lined by mucous membrane and thus it lacks the thickness of the skin in other areas of the body which may be protective. This makes the area more sensitive and fragile.

A baseline urinalysis may be necessary just to rule out an underlying urinary tract infection. Maintain good genital hygiene and drink plenty of water each day. Observe if the condition improves in time.