UROLOGY
COMMUNITY
Why does my penis burn when i pee?
by abelo8, May 27, 2008
It's been 2 days since i noticed that it burns when i pee what could it be? Everthing is fine but when i pee. Please Help...
Member Comments (14)
Avatar_dr_f_tn
by Dr Smitha MathewsBlank, May 27, 2008

Do you also feel the urge to pass urine more frequently? Any pain over the lower abdomen?

It appears likely that you may have a urinary tract infection.
You will need to consult a physician at the earliest and be prescribed a course of antibiotics.

Meantime, you can follow a few simple measures for pain relief:
  Take tylenol every 6 hours.
  Drink at least 2000cc (8 glasses) of liquids per day.
  Start taking ascorbic acid 1000mg (Vitamin C) to acidify your urine.
  Do not try to hold your pee. Relieve yourself as soon as you feel the urge.
  Drink cranberry juice.

Do keep us posted with your doubts and progress.
regards
by abelo8, May 29, 2008
I don't have any pain over my lower abdomen. It's only when i pee. But i going to get checked out Saturday Thank you...
by square24, Jun 04, 2008
When my Bf urinate's it burns. This has happened to him about a month ago for only a couple days and has come back. He is blaming me for giving him an STD? but shouldnt I be burning too?
by ralief42, Oct 16, 2009
what is it why do it burn
and sum yellow stuff is cumin out
by saroja728, Nov 20, 2009
Hi My penis is burning mostly during urination.when i urinates.

in normal also i feel the burn but slightly.and i feel inside there is some thing.and when press meke that to come out.Very slightly a sticky liquid coming out of this.

i'm really worried about it.surely i'm gonna check with my doctor. but as every one knows when it's  a matter of desease related to sex,so little bit hesitate. Please advise me  is there any possibility of HIV AIDS.

And i just want to know what are the exact symptoms of HIV AIDS
by saroja728, Nov 20, 2009

by saroja728, Nov 20, 2009

in normal also i feel the burn but slightly.and i feel inside there is some thing.and when press make that to come out.Very slightly a sticky liquid coming out of this.

by neometemorph, Dec 05, 2009

It burns when i pee, i realized this about 3-4 days after i had unprotected sex. I was wondering what it could be. There are no swelling or redness, it just feels like im pissing razorblades at the tip of my penis.
by nolasco, Mar 19, 2011
It could be uti,gonnareah,claymedia. Get to the doc ASAP! Don't worry all can be curred just pray and go to hospital