Why does my penis burn when i pee?
It's been 2 days since i noticed that it burns when i pee what could it be? Everthing is fine but when i pee. Please Help...

Do you also feel the urge to pass urine more frequently? Any pain over the lower abdomen?

It appears likely that you may have a urinary tract infection.
You will need to consult a physician at the earliest and be prescribed a course of antibiotics.

Meantime, you can follow a few simple measures for pain relief:
  Take tylenol every 6 hours.
  Drink at least 2000cc (8 glasses) of liquids per day.
  Start taking ascorbic acid 1000mg (Vitamin C) to acidify your urine.
  Do not try to hold your pee. Relieve yourself as soon as you feel the urge.
  Drink cranberry juice.

Do keep us posted with your doubts and progress.
regards
I don't have any pain over my lower abdomen. It's only when i pee. But i going to get checked out Saturday Thank you...
When my Bf urinate's it burns. This has happened to him about a month ago for only a couple days and has come back. He is blaming me for giving him an STD? but shouldnt I be burning too?
what is it why do it burn
and sum yellow stuff is cumin out
Hi My penis is burning mostly during urination.when i urinates.

in normal also i feel the burn but slightly.and i feel inside there is some thing.and when press meke that to come out.Very slightly a sticky liquid coming out of this.

i'm really worried about it.surely i'm gonna check with my doctor. but as every one knows when it's  a matter of desease related to sex,so little bit hesitate. Please advise me  is there any possibility of HIV AIDS.

And i just want to know what are the exact symptoms of HIV AIDS

in normal also i feel the burn but slightly.and i feel inside there is some thing.and when press make that to come out.Very slightly a sticky liquid coming out of this.

It burns when i pee, i realized this about 3-4 days after i had unprotected sex. I was wondering what it could be. There are no swelling or redness, it just feels like im pissing razorblades at the tip of my penis.
It could be uti,gonnareah,claymedia. Get to the doc ASAP! Don't worry all can be curred just pray and go to hospital
I am having some burning after pee and mild pain in my testicles. Should i go to urologist or general medical doctor or what else. Please help
what does my penis hurt when i pee? and what is that yellow stuff coming out of it? please help i am scared as heck rightnow
I masturbated and the peed now my penis is burning is that normal?
What should I do?
hello i saw this and i liked it but will u please get back to me as soon as possible but when i was using the restroom i knocked the soap bottle down and it went through my thing u know a mens thing and i rubbed it to try to get it off then a hour later it started to sting PLEASE HELP AND FIND SOMTHING TO HELP ME MY PARENTS ARE ALSEEP AND KNOW ONW IS AWAKE
!! and im 12 years old by the way
!! and im 12 years old by the way