Yeast in urethra
Been battling a 5 year yeast infection in my urethra!  At first I didn't know why I was having the burning no drs could give me any answers.... It all started with a months worth of antibiotics for a different infection.... After that I got a "traditional' vaginal yeast infection. Dr gave me diflucan but I started having a burn during urination along with chronic uti's.... After  several drs visits I gave up until I came across information on systemic yeast I did the yeast diet and natural antifungals it helped a lot! Then I had to go on more antibiotics for a uti, I decided to give this new dr a try... I told her about my yeast problem she did an exam and said it was def yeast (you can tell by looking at) the swab she took came back "normal" but she treated me with 12 days of diflucan and a 7 day cream (the cream helped the most) but its still not gone! Now it's coming back, I read a little about candida Glabrate being hard to get rid of... If anyone has any ideas please let me know! Desperate and in pain! Thanks.....
Hi there!

Well, yeast infection is as such hard to get rid of and may require weeks or treatment for effective treatment; however in the absence of any evident of a yeast infection one may need to consider other possible causes of the symptoms as well such as infection with other organisms, inflammation, trauma, erosions, ulcers etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!