Yellow semen
This is rather embarrassing to talk about. Anyways im 17 male and when i ejaculated it hurt abit and it was yellow and very runny with a few tiny white lumps in it. it has never happened before that, usually white/yellowish thick.
im a fit healthy young person play alot of football.

anyways what do i do? i mean should i just carry on doing my stuff for a week and see how it goes or dont do nothing for a week. call up a doctor? please help.

thanks :D
      How are you? Pain during ejaculation and white lumps in semen are common in the adolescent age group. But if you notice change in colour and odor then a semen analysis with STD panel is required to confirm the diagnosis.
Consult a urologist for further assistance.
Best.
im just worried, i mean its first time it turned out like this. ok so do i just call my doctor or just get an appointment with him asap? or just leave it for a couple of days?
      Thanks for writing in. You can wait for taking an opinion from your doctor, as you do not have any change in colour of semen and  change in the odor of semen. But if this is making you uncomfortable speaking to the doctor can help you.
Best.
Thank you very much for helping me out, have a good day ;)
Hello, sorry I'm having the same problem I have been tested no STD's I'm healthy 19 year old male. I experience pain while ejaculation and it's quite yellow. I am in the middle of moving and switching doctors. Does this sound urgent the change in color was quite sudden.