about light testicular pain
Hi, it's kinda embarrassing but I'm curious
so I have a little hydrocele on my left testis and I did some research online
I found out some people just aspirated their own hydrocele with hypodermic needles to get the fluid out... and people have been replied that there was no aftermath... so I tried it on my own a couple times before... and nothing really happened for the past couple times. I always use medical alcohol prep swebs before i aspirate and the needles are all new never used hypodermic needles.
I did it again about one week ago but this time I've got a bruise  on my scrotum and the cord which is attaching my left testis is a little bit swelled (not a very bad swelling tho...you can't tell the differences just by looking at the scrotum besides the purple dark bruise)
so like if i press that part lightly i feel like pressing on bruises from inside... (nothing to do with the bruise on the scrotum)
it seems like it's curing on it's own slowly so far... but i'm still curious if it will eventually cure fully on its own or not.
do i need to go to a hospital or a pharmacy and ask for antibiotic shot or pills?
How are you? Possible complications include blood clots, infection and injury to the scrotum. To rule out any of these, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Cold pack as well as pain medications may help provide relief. Take care and do keep us posted.