Urology Community
aching pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

aching pain

Im 18 years old and physically active, exercising everyday. for the last 2 days i have been experiencing an aching pain on the outside of my lower abdomen starting just above and to either side of of the penis and extending into the top of both sides of the scrotum. the pain is similar to the pain experienced when entering very cold water. pain seems to be linked to my abdominal muscles because when i pull in my stomach and abdomen my testicles contract more than usual and increase the level of pain. pain is also most present when sitting and subsides when i completely relax lying down. pain is bearable but extremely uncomfortable. there is also no abnormal swelling of scrotum or testes. Im hoping the pain will pass with time. I would appreciate any advice you could give me.