anal sphincter relaxation methods to ease anal stenosis
Hi all!!!!

I have been suffering from anal stenosis for the last few years. The urologist that treated me, followed by periodic manual dilatations, suggested to do a couple of daily relaxation exercises of the sphincter muscles. His method has proven to work for me, and relaxing that area helps the stenosis.

However, I have another unrelated problem and a physiotherapist has recommended some standard exercises to strengthen my pelvis and hip area. The problem is that I am not certain if those exercises will contract the sphincter and worsen the stenosis...
I have taken a look in the internet, and there are exercises called Kegel exercises, which are supposed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. These exercises are based on contracting and relaxing cycles of the anal area...

For the anal stenosis issue, am I supposed to just relax, or contracting the annus as Kegel exercises do is also beneficial.
Should I be worried about the impact of certain sports and exercises in my anal stenosis ?
Has anybody use relexation to ease the anal pectenosis?

Thanks!!!
I do not think Kegel exercises are good for this... I think I am going to discard the idea...

I heard that hot baths do a good work on relaxing the sphincter muscles? However, I always thought that muscles contract with hot temperatures? I am confused again...

Any ideas?