Urology Community
ascending testicle or hernia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

ascending testicle or hernia

During intercourse or oral sex, either of my testicles will rise up out of the scrotum near the top of the pubic bone and hasn't quite left that area yet. I haven't seen a doctor about it yet and would like to soon if i can get the time to but the layer of skin down by the scrotum that keeps the testicles out of the upper body is loose. I'm not sure if this is a hernia, ascending testicle, I just don't know and if it can be fixed that'd be great. I've been reading for a while and some people have just ignored it and one thing i read "chalked it up to somethin that can't be explained." If there is any way any one can help or any advice i can get thank you.
Avatar_dr_f_tn

I suggest you get a baseline testicular examination done by your physician. It is best to have this checked initially for future reference. This may not sound like an urgent case in the absence of other symptoms like pain, redness , swelling or problems with sexual response.

Do keep us posted with regards to your physician's advice.