Urology Community
base of penis head hurts!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

base of penis head hurts!

This has been a complicated problem and hopefully someone can help. Had sex with a girl and my balls hurt. Felt like a clamp was on them. Went to the clinic and got tested and treated for chlamydia. Week later symptoms came back went back to the clinic,  which told me the std test came back negative. Went to the er and told them what happen tested my urine and treated me for a uti. After treatment I hooked up with a different girl. She had a kung fu grip and was to rough on the hand job. Squeezing it hard and rough stroking patterns. Almost like she never did it before. After the first time my **** was sore but I was still hooking up with her. Then the last time she just jacked me off and it was rough. To the point I was jumping off the couch. The base of my penis head is sore. It hurts when I walk, like when it rubs against my boxers. It hurts after I jack off but only when it rubs on something. My normal doctor gave me an std panel and I am sure its not an std because its been negative twice now. Been treated for claymdia twice now, a uti, gonerhea, and trich. Is there something he is missing? Is it just sensitive because of the rough hand job. Should I quit masturbating until the pain goes away. Its been a couple weeks now. Please help!
Tags: base of penis head, penis, sore, STD, trauma, rough, irritated, sex
Yes, it's trauma.  You need to talk to the girl.  She either had a partner who liked it rough or she doesn't know any better.  Be nice and let her know what feels good to you.  By talking it could get good instead of traumatic.  

Try aloe vera and maybe some ibuprofen for the discomfort.  Sports undies are very smooth and comfy.