bent penis and forskin
i m 23 years old and since i can rem i have had a penis bent towards the right. the bend is too much which i kno is unusual. after much readin on the net i think it may be peyronie's disease altho i m not sure. the foreskin also does retrieve during erection and wen tried it is painful. i hav always been hesitant talking abt this to anyone. please help me out with asap this as it has been affecting my confidence and gives mental strain.

You have noted that the condition has been present for a long time already. Before a differential of Peyronie's is made, it is best to have this assessed first.

Peyronie’s disease is "a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaque in the soft tissue of the penis affecting as many as 1-4% of men. Specifically the fibrosing process occurs in the tunica albuginea, a fibrous envelope surrounding the penile corpora cavernosa."

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie's_disease

Based on the definition above, Peyronie's is a disorder caused by growths of scar like tissues within the shaft. In your case, you have noted that the angle is towards the right."A certain degree of curvature of the penis is considered normal, as many men are born with this benign condition, commonly referred to as congenital curvature. This causes the penis to point in a direction other than directly forward, while still having a relatively straight shaft. Such curvature is not caused by Peyronie's Disease."

In Peyronie's the curvature is forward (see picture in url).

I know you are anxious about this but this does not seem to require immediate intervention. You may have this assessed by your urologist for initial assessment. A complete physical examination is necessary.