Urology Community
black strings in my urine and white strands- burns when i pee

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I am in a relationship and 1 week ago i saw a slight white discharge coming from my penis. Very little. Then it started to burn when I pee. When I looked at the sample (one for myself) I noticed that there were a few super thin black strings floating, and some fatter mucus-like white strands. I looked at the sample a few days later, and it seemed that there were much more of the thin black strings. I went to the doctor and they screened me for UTI, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and they all came back negative. I took Suprax and Azithromycin one week ago and the symptoms went down a bit but they are still there. The doctor told me that it's Chlamydia the second time around as well and that the tests probably came back wrong... I think he's an idiot. I have a girlfriend and I don't know what to tell her!!?? What could those super thin black strings be?

thank you