Urology Community
bladder irrigation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

bladder irrigation

hi, during my pregnancy blood and protein was found in my urine. after having had my baby the problem still persisted. i had a cystoscopy and was diagnosed with bladder inflamation (inflammation). i was put on antibiotics for 3 MONTHS! the check up showed that nothing changed still have blood and protein in my urine. im gonna have a bladder irrigation of antibiotics. isnt it too invasive for treating bladder inflamation (inflammation)? my grandma died of bladder cancer, shouldnt they have checked me up for that? i was a smoker for 10 years. what can cause chronic bladder inflamation (inflammation) and what can i do to cure it? what other reasons can hide behind this problem? thank you very much