bleeding of varicose vein in scrotum
What is treatment for occasional bleeds from a varicose vein on the scrotum?
     How are you? Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the veins in the scrotum draining the testicles. The testicular blood vessels originate in the abdomen and course down through the inguinal canal as part of the spermatic cord on their way to the testis.

Percutaneous coil embolization of the spermatic vein offers a minimally invasive method for treating symptomatic varicose veins of the scrotum.
Consult a urologist for further assistance.
Best.
I also have varicose veins on my scrotum.  They are all on just the left side of my scrotum.  Is this unusual?  What would cause them to pop up on the scrotum?  They do bleed occasionally and it is embarrassing to have blood stains on the crotch of your pants.  Is there anything I can do to help prevention of the bleeding?  
Plus is there any way of hiding them?  It is kinda embarassing when at the gym in the showers and you have these purple bumps all over one side of your scrotum.  
I have varicocele and my blood pressure seems a little high.  I also have a huge bulging vein on my penis.  can Flomax help with this?
Hi Sir, I have the same dam problem, did you ever get an answer to your question, Thanks George