Urology Expert Forum
blood blisters on testicle sack
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood blisters on testicle sack

I am a 47 years old. I have developed small blood blisters dark in color on my testical sack. I have about 20 on the right side and about 10 on the left. They are just below the skin and on the underlining veins. The largest is 1/16 of an inch. None have popped nor do they hurt.
   My exercise consists of 2 times a week with light weight work and light running.., Taekwondo 2 times per week. I have not had any injuries to this area.
  I am currently taking norvasc 5mg, hyzaar, and 1/2 asprin daily.My blood pressure was 140/90 for a long time before going on medication above, now it is in the 120/80 range.
   My brother has passed away with complications of Marfan syndrom (syndrome),I have been checked for this at a marfan clinc with results negative. Father passed away at 47 no autopsy, sudden death while dancing, all I know is he turned blue.

Have you seen this before ?

regards
Related Discussions
233190_tn?1278553401
Difficult to say without examination.

"Blood blisters" can be a result of petechiae which are red spots that result from escape of the blood from the vessels into the surrounding skin.  

Tests looking for at the platelet count as well as blood tests evaluating blood coagulation can be considered.

It may be possible that aspirin may be contributing - but this and the options outlined above should be discussed with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
http://www.straightfromthedoc.com
0 Comments
Blank
A related discussion, blood blister was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Sack blood blisters was started.
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker