blood clots in urine
Hi two days ago i had what felt like the start of a urinary tract infection, however by the evening it had developed to a bloody coloured urine and now 36 hours later i am passing blood clots. It is painful at the end of urination and i am wanting to urinate pretty much constantly. I know I should go t the doctor but i am already trying to save up money to take tests for other health issues (these are to do with my energy levels and should have no correlation to my urinary problems) does any one have a similar issue or know what i could be experiencing. I had a similar episode in nov which cleared up with over the couter drugs but did not invole colts... does this mean its more serious???
i thank anyone for some advice
xxx
Hi kaltiki, welcome to the Urogynecology Community!

This posting actually should go to urology (this forum is for pelvic organ prolapse related issues), I'm going to send a flag to administration to transfer your post over there. Good luck!

Sher