Urology Community
blood clots in urine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood clots in urine

Hi two days ago i had what felt like the start of a urinary tract infection, however by the evening it had developed to a bloody coloured urine and now 36 hours later i am passing blood clots. It is painful at the end of urination and i am wanting to urinate pretty much constantly. I know I should go t the doctor but i am already trying to save up money to take tests for other health issues (these are to do with my energy levels and should have no correlation to my urinary problems) does any one have a similar issue or know what i could be experiencing. I had a similar episode in nov which cleared up with over the couter drugs but did not invole colts... does this mean its more serious???
i thank anyone for some advice
xxx
1128665_tn?1269277071
Hi kaltiki, welcome to the Urogynecology Community!

This posting actually should go to urology (this forum is for pelvic organ prolapse related issues), I'm going to send a flag to administration to transfer your post over there. Good luck!

Sher
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank