blood from penis
most times after sex, i visit the restroom to urinate. one day when i visited the restroom to urinate, the urine was not coming,i felt some pain shortly followed by blood. what is the course
It can be due to renal or ureteric stone which is causing these symptoms. These stones may travel upto the urinary bladder during micturition after dislodgement and can cause mucosal injury. I suggest you to consult a urologist and get a urine examination and ultrasound urinary tract done. Sometimes cystoscopy may also need to be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.