blood in seamen
noticed blood in my seamen a few days ago and testacle is very sore also hade lower back pain today feels like starting at testacle .what should i do
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system.These include infections like herpes,Chlamydia,cytomegalovirus,trichominiasis ; inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles  and  benign or malignant tumors.

Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis,semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI.Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.So pls consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.