Urology Community
blood in semen
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood in semen

I forgot to mention on the blood in semen topc? was that I am 51 years old , everything else, the penis, testicals seem to be ok , normal, I had taken doxycycl hyc 100MG and am now taking a 5 day Azithromycin tablets.. my uranation is normal but it seems that my penis douse not get as hard as it used to and the force of ejaculation  or semen is week..
I would appreciate a response.....Thanks..
Related Discussions
Hello,

The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system. These include infections like herpes and Chlamydia, inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ,calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate , polyps in the urethra , ejaculation-duct obstructions , abnormalities in the seminal vesicles or benign or malignant tumors of the reproductive system. My advice would be to consult a urologist/ dermatologist as a comprehensive list of investigations is required to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...