blood in semen
Hi, I am a 29 year old male.  Just recently my wife and I were intimate and found that my semen was pinkish And looked like a little blood was present.  I have never seen this happen to me before.  I do not have any other problems or urinal problems.  What could this be caused from?  Should I be concerned or is this normal?
Blood in semen is called hematospermia. It can be due to infections like herpes, Chlamydia, cytomegalovirus, trichominiasis ; inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles ; benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles and metastatic cancers.

Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis, semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.