blue penis
my 6 year old son has right hemiparesis, pulmonary issues from aspirating, tachycardia both resting and can go extremely high just with a brief walk up the stairs. Since we had difficulty with typical excercise we decided to tryht the wii fitness.   After trying it he complained of a weird feeling in groin area so we had him stop and rest.  We attempted again and the same thing happened so we checked to see where exactly was bothering him and noticed the tip of the penis that was visible was completely blue.  Could this be related to his present conditions some how or does this sound urology related?
He’s likely suffering from peripheral cyanosis which means the deoxygenation of blood making the peripheral tissues become blue. It seems likely due to the existing problems only and less likely due to a local penile pathology. However, if he has got blue tip of the penis, then he should also have bluish discoloration of the tips of the fingers also. If not, then it could be a local penile problem. Then you might need to consult a urologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.