brown ejaculate
I'm 40 years old and in the last 2 days my ejaculate has gone from normal looking to having a dark reddish brown color. I had a vasectomy 5 years ago. I dont feel any discomfort and cant recall a recent blow to the testicles. I am wondering if something can change or happen that quick. It was normal about 5 days ago. Thanks for your time.
Brown ejaculate means hematospermia. It can occur due to many conditions such as infections, swellings (inflammations), cysts, stones & other obstructive lesions, and benign or non-benign tumors of the organs of the genitourinary system (involving the bladder, urethra, the testicles, the seminal vesicles, the epididymis, the prostate gland etc).

Investigations include blood tests, routine & culture tests of urine & semen, ultrasound & MRI scans of genitourinary system, and histopathological tests (FNAC, biopsy etc).
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.