brownish sperm discoloration (cures)
For the past year i have not been sexually active, have difficulty with my erection, lately my sperm is a brownish color and my sex drive is not like it use to be.
semen color and consistency will change from time to time.. although, usually brown colored semen is a sign of blood.. it is usually nothing to worry about. i will tell you this... even though you are not sexualy active, you still need to masturbate.. it is normal and it keeps the prostate from being congested. My semen was brown colored before too back about 10 years ago... it is ok.. my prostate was congested and that appears to be what is wrong with you as well... so big guy... get you some porn, or check out some photos of pretty ladies online and have at  it... have fun.. it will clear up.. have regular ejaculations 2 times a week... the semen will be as pearly white as it can be after 2 or 3 times of ejaculating. if you need anything, let me know.. best wishes tnman2
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system.These include infections , inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) , calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate , polyps in the urethra , ejaculation-duct obstructions , abnormalities in the seminal vesicles  and benign or malignant tumors.

If the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

When I ejackulate, I notice a light brownish colour st firdt snd then white. I sm 29yrs old, not really sexualy motivated like I was. Is there something I should worry about?

my boyfriend has this problem wen we have sex how long does it last ?
hes kinda worried and i am too wen hes gunna enject his sperm is like brownish red with dots in it they look like blood how long does this last