Urology Community
bump on my no no spot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

bump on my no no spot

When I woke up this morning i noticed a bump on the underside of the shaft of my penis, close to the head. The bump is hard and under the skin. It is non-movable and is about the 1/8 of an inch in diameter.  I've  read other posts but i dont think this matches them. I dont think this could be an ingrown hair or whatever because it seems to be below the skin.  The skin moves freely over the top and the bump pokes up through the skin. :( please help. I dont want my penis to fall off :(
something else that might be worth mentioning is there is no pain or irritation. It doesn't hurt when i touch it but it feels foriegn. It doesn't hurt when i urinate.
This kind of bump can be due to a small cyst which is a harmless and symptomless lump on the penis. The other possibility is of a benign growth but this is less likely because it does not appear overnight. I suggest you to get an examination done from a doctor because without examination, confirmation of diagnosis cannot be done.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.