Urology Community
burn and pain in urine and bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

burn and pain in urine and bleeding

I had a stricture in the bulbur urethra I was treated by cystoscopy and self dilatation but there is no difference I still have Pain burns blood and also blood in sperm and very burning and painful intercourse and urination at all times.
I need help I am suffering this for the past 20 years now. I went to urologist here in new york and they say the test doesnt show sign of stricture becuase I pass my urine well so they dont understand y i get pain and burns
What you are having is sex related anxiety. If your morning erections are good and you are able to masturbate then there is nothing to worry.

Secondly regarding the difficulty to retract the foreskin, phimosis should be ruled out.

Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring.If ballooning during micturition is present, then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended. Please get yourself thoroughly examined by a surgeon.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
I have burning urine. I get no sense of urination the only time I know I have to go is when my abdomen feels heavy and painful or I get headache I can sleep for over 12 hours and when I wake up my abdomen area is heavy and painful and all the time I urinate It burns like crazy like as though some on is skinning and ripping something from inside and like I am passing acid over a cut area
Burning pain on urination is mostly due to UTI. The cause of most UTIs is bacteria that initially settle (colonise) around the urethra (urine tube), and then ascend into the rest of the urinary tract. Apart from UTI and interstitial cystitis, burning micturition can be caused by acute urinary retention, bladder stones, cystocele, prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney causes like infections, glomerulonephritis, calculi and STD’s and urethritis.

I suggest you to get evaluated or all these causes, You may need CT scan or ultrasound abdomen, culture of the expressed prostatic secretions (EPS) , prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test and a complete STD panel.