burning, discharge, urinary frequency
i have been experiencing vaginal/urethra burning randomly throughout the day that goes away when i drink water but then comes back, urinary frequency, and also a clear/white discharge with no odor for many years. i've had urine tests and a pelvic exam that has all come out normal. I can't figure out what it is and i really wish i knew.
Going by this symptom, a few possibilities are coming to my mind.Firstly, urethral syndrome or urethritis has to be ruled out. It is a primarily female syndrome in which women suffer from irritative bladder symptoms (urinary frequency, urgency, burning and a hesitant or slowed urinary stream) in the absence of any objective urologic findings. In this the diagnosis can be made only by the proper collections of urine specimens from both the urethra and the bladder. These specimens will reveal the presence of white blood cells in the urethral washings, while the midstream (bladder) specimen will be free of cells.

Secondly, sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia have to be ruled out. This can be done by swab specimen from the vagina and cervix. My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and get evaluated for these possibilities. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.