Urology Community
burning testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

burning testicles

Hi I am a 22 year old and I have been experiencing a burning in my testicles and I urinate very, very often for 6 weeks now. I have tested negative for STDs. I was given antibiotics in case it was an STD or a UTI, but
all antibiotic treatment has been ineffective. My question is what is the most reasonable diagnosis of what
is wrong with my testicles and urinary system?
In your case, I would like to rule out 2 possibilities. Firstly, a blood sugar should be done to rule out diabetes mellitus as you have frequent urination and diabetes is the commonest cause for the same. Secondly, please get an ultrasound of the urinary tract done as the presence of stones in the urinary tract can give rise to radiating pain in the testicles which can be burning in nature. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.