Urology Community
burning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

burning

Hi, When i pee i get this burning stinging sensation around my vagina, this is accompanied by a itchy/stinging burning sensation constantly on my bottom. Doctors have not been able to work out what it is, can anyone help me?
Related Discussions
Hello,
Vaginal burning during urination can be caused by urinary tract infections, yeast infections, Vaginitis, an inflammation of the vagina and vulvodynia. The cause of most UTIs is bacteria that initially settle (colonise) around the urethra (urine tube), and then ascend into the rest of the urinary tract. Hence it is better to get a urine examination and urine culture done. Also get a KOH examination of the vaginal discharge to rule out any yeast infection as well.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...