button turp
what is a button turp? can i get some info about this? any links to websites i can read to research?

Button turp procedure is the most recent treatment options for resection of prostate. It is bipolar electrical vaporization of the prostatic adenoma with a button-appearing electrode.  The link that you wanted to have for further information is as follows:  
http://www.buttonturp.com/

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Proceed with caution.  I had one done about 2 weeks ago and I regret my decision.  I will never trust a doctor again.  Make sure you read everything you can get your hands on and get a 2nd/3rd opinion.  The streets are paved with gold to the urologist office, so make sure it is what you want and what is best for you and not the doctor.  I deal with pain, fatigue, bleeding and my penis is still sore.  There is a high chance you will never ejaculate normally again. I would trade my old symptoms back in a heartbeat.