Urology Community
button turp

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

button turp

what is a button turp? can i get some info about this? any links to websites i can read to research?
Avatar_dr_m_tn

Button turp procedure is the most recent treatment options for resection of prostate. It is bipolar electrical vaporization of the prostatic adenoma with a button-appearing electrode.  The link that you wanted to have for further information is as follows:  
http://www.buttonturp.com/

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Proceed with caution.  I had one done about 2 weeks ago and I regret my decision.  I will never trust a doctor again.  Make sure you read everything you can get your hands on and get a 2nd/3rd opinion.  The streets are paved with gold to the urologist office, so make sure it is what you want and what is best for you and not the doctor.  I deal with pain, fatigue, bleeding and my penis is still sore.  There is a high chance you will never ejaculate normally again. I would trade my old symptoms back in a heartbeat.