Urology Community
can you tell me why you think im bleeding from my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

i thought i had a kidney stone and i was peeing blood and when i got checked there was no stone and there is blood dripping out of my penis its really got me worried so if anybody can tell me what it might be please email me at ***@**** i have severe lower back pain with it and it actually hurts so bad i vomit  so please please let me know something  thank you
You'd better go back and see a doctor. I have had blood in my urine numerous times. Each time it was found that I had a kidney infection. This can cause lower back pain and nausea. If you have a fever with this don't waiste time and go in right away. This can be very serious.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
The symptoms are more suggestive of kidney stones which can present as blood in urine along with lumbar pain. If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a urologist. When the blood in the urine is at the beginning of urination, it most likely comes from the urethra, (the tube from the bladder to the outside). Blood throughout urination is most likely from the bladder or kidneys or ureters (the tubes connecting the kidneys and the bladder).

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and all the best.