Urology Community
change in penis skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

change in penis skin

i have a small hardened plaque with two craters on my penile shaft with wrinkled bumpy skin extending in an oval in the area above it all the way to the head. it feels as if this plaque is connected by hard threads under the skin.  I also just had blood work done and i have abnormal liver function, this may not have anything to do with it though. i was also screened for STDs and came up negative for everything as well as HIV. I am 19years old and it has been there for a year.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Considering your age, these small threads can be due to small veins under the penis and if there is no pain, itching or tenderness of the area then there is nothing to be worried about. It can be due to a small atrophic scar. If there is pain in the underlying vessels then Mondor’s disease needs to be ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.