Urology Community
change in urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

change in urine

I am trying to lose weight and I have noticed a change in my urine.  Sometimes there is a film, several bubbles and something that looks like bubbles but whiter.  What could be causing this?  I have taken water pills and a colon cleanse but haven't kept track of the stopping times for usage.
You’re likely passing more dilute urine due to the use of the water pills (diuretics).  I’ll suggest getting a urine analysis done to rule out the possibility of any infection of the urine. Bubbling and frothiness of the urine is quite common when the urine is passed with great force and hence there’s nothing much to worry on the same. However, a normal urine analysis will only take away the anxiety of any urine problem. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.