clear like crystal discharge every morning
hi there I'm 29 years old male...i have this problem a year ago and still not cure...i go to the doctor and he gave me many antibiotics but the problem is still there...the last doctor told me that my medical result is negative on STD only a UTI but i don't believe it because of the symptoms are clear like crystal every morning...please help me...
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that the initial tests done were negative for std. Urinary tract infection usually responds well to antibiotic treatment. The crystals  you mentioned can be present in the urine of healthy individuals. These usually form when the pH, solute concentration, and temperature of  the urine are within a specific range. If these crystals are made of substances that are supposed to be in urine, such as calcium oxalate or phosphate, then they are considered to be normal.  However, if these are made of substances that are not usually present in urine- such as cystine, tyrosine, or leucine  these  may suggest liver disease and may warrant further evaluation and diagnostic tests. Talk to your doctor about this for proper management.Take care and do keep us posted.
tnx doc. the other symptoms are after i urinate i fell like something inside my penis like burning sensation...i really don't know if the crystal is present in the urine bec. the discharge its only happen when i wake up in the morning...u said it considered to be normal...i hope so...but its 2 years now and its only appear when i have a unprotected sex last feb. 13, 2011 after then it always coming back even though i try so many antibiotics...i read many case like me and also they don't really whats happening to them...im really confused pls reply again to this message i really appreciate your comment...i show you my last medical test...                                                                                           GRAM STAIN:gram stain shows few gram(+)cocci singly and in cluster           few gram(+) bacilli singly seen                                                                      there are few epithelial cells and pus cells